@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue 2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Nice were are you located are you able to check my end links? No adjustment from factory, the same than the 10 gen end links, right now I'm running adjustable endlink with coilovers check my Post here https://www.civicxi.com/forum/threa...e-for-our-11-gen-si-review.50678/#post-822268
I work at the Braman honda on coral way, I'd be happy to take a look at it for you. And I just looked at your post, those pictures of the black springs were the oem springs that came on the car?
Sponsored

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
Your on the right track, your doing everything right but once you put the car back on the ground your guna end up loading the sway bar since the strut is fully extended when you install the links, now everything is compressed and the links will push the sway bar downwards causing possible noise against the LCA. You should definitely adjust the swaybar links for zero preload but with the cars weight on the ground instead of when it's in the air
thanks for the advice, the main problem is if i lower the car i can't get in to tied the nuts or make any adjustments

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
I work at the Braman honda on coral way, I'd be happy to take a look at it for you. And I just looked at your post, those pictures of the black springs were the oem springs that came on the car?
That's nice please DM your # so we can coordinate the adjustment since i live pretty close, no, they are aftermarket "Swift" Springs for the 10 gen SI, i have the stock suspension in a plastic box.

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
the brand of the coils are Silver's, ill be checking that, but my main question, the endlinks needs to be tied and torque under load? I have seen multiple videos that simply adjust to the same length as the factory one and then tighten the nuts and that's it. in my case I can't do that since the distance from the coil hole to the sway bar hole is shorter than the factory one, I explain a little what I did, install 2 jack stand one for each side, remove the wheels and end links and make sure there was no tension in them when inserting into the holes on each side, adjust and tighten as well as the end link adjustment nuts.
You say the sway bar mounting points are closer with the silvers than stock? As in the link mounting tab on the shock are lower in position than the OEM shock? Just curious...

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
You say the sway bar mounting points are closer with the silvers than stock? As in the link mounting tab on the shock are lower in position than the OEM shock? Just curious...
Yes, but the good thing is silver's neomax kit include the adjustable end links.

OP
OP
@thatblu_si

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That's nice please DM your # so we can coordinate the adjustment since i live pretty close, no, they are aftermarket "Swift" Springs for the 10 gen SI, i have the stock suspension in a plastic box.
I'll send you my number right now, sorry for the delay I was super busy this weekend and hadn't logged into the forum at all lol

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Over the weekend I switched my coilovers out to silvers and my left from sway bar endlink adjustment nut was loose. Surprisingly I didn't have much noise from it though.

OP
OP
@thatblu_si

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Over the weekend I switched my coilovers out to silvers and my left from sway bar endlink adjustment nut was loose. Surprisingly I didn't have much noise from it though.
Wait lol did you just have a set of silvers laying around?

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
Yes he mentioned that in a previous post, let me know if you or someone else is interested in one set since a have good relationship with the management there, and i can hook you up with a good discount for one set.

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Lol I bought them a few weeks ago to replace my fortune setup. Finally got to installing them things weekend.

OP
OP
@thatblu_si

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yes he mentioned that in a previous post, let me know if you or someone else is interested in one set since a have good relationship with the management there, and i can hook you up with a good discount for one set.
Ahh I must've missed it lol let's see how you guys like them and I'll think about it, I'm on D2s rn and they're definitely blown so who knows maybe I'll make the switch if the price is better than fixing the D2s

OP
OP
@thatblu_si

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Lol I bought them a few weeks ago to replace my fortune setup. Finally got to installing them things weekend.
Let me know how you like them! Maybe I'll make the switch as well

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
Ahh I must've missed it lol let's see how you guys like them and I'll think about it, I'm on D2s rn and they're definitely blown so who knows maybe I'll make the switch if the price is better than fixing the D2s
You will be testing my setup tomorrow hopefully ☺ with Swift spring upgrade.

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Damn wish I knew about the discount ahead of time lol! I did get a T-shirt thrown in lol. The double adjustable setup with swift springs was a pretty penny. But so far so good, have to do some more tuning of the rebound/compression settings.
Sponsored