HarlowQuinn

First Name
Harlow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Have a 2017 civic SI Coupe and was wondering what the part number is for this particular clip. I found the other ones but this one seems to be a little bit different and a hell of a lot harder to remove instead of having a ring around it like the other ones it has two little notches one on either side. They are OEM clips.
Honda Civic 10th gen clip question for engine bay cover 2017 Honda civic coupe SI EDF866D7-0C9E-4561-BA17-EFA62D0046F6
Honda Civic 10th gen clip question for engine bay cover 2017 Honda civic coupe SI upload_2018-4-1_16-37-29

I know all the other clips on there there are part number 91505-tm8-003. When I was adding a side panel bay cover I kind of mangled those two. Also if anyone knows any tricks to remove those particular ones I really appreciate it my clip removal tools seem to work very well on all the others but this one doesn’t seem to give me any way to get in between the Pushpin and the surround.
Honda Civic 10th gen clip question for engine bay cover 2017 Honda civic coupe SI upload_2018-4-1_16-30-10

Last question is, is there a particular part number that would fit in the smaller holes to attach this aftermarket shroud? I used the ones that came with the kit but because they have a screw on them they are really difficult to ever remove I was wondering if there was a smaller pushpin or if anyone knew the pushpin size that I could use for those three holes.

Loccust

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
I'm in for this answer as well. I need those push pins as well.

danny76

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si coupe
Have a 2017 civic SI Coupe and was wondering what the part number is for this particular clip. I found the other ones but this one seems to be a little bit different and a hell of a lot harder to remove instead of having a ring around it like the other ones it has two little notches one on either side. They are OEM clips.
EDF866D7-0C9E-4561-BA17-EFA62D0046F6.jpeg
upload_2018-4-1_16-37-29.jpeg

I know all the other clips on there there are part number 91505-tm8-003. When I was adding a side panel bay cover I kind of mangled those two. Also if anyone knows any tricks to remove those particular ones I really appreciate it my clip removal tools seem to work very well on all the others but this one doesn’t seem to give me any way to get in between the Pushpin and the surround.
upload_2018-4-1_16-30-10.jpeg

Last question is, is there a particular part number that would fit in the smaller holes to attach this aftermarket shroud? I used the ones that came with the kit but because they have a screw on them they are really difficult to ever remove I was wondering if there was a smaller pushpin or if anyone knew the pushpin size that I could use for those three holes.
Does anybody know where I could get those covers for the 2017 si (coupe)
Sponsored