Conika

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Im sorry to post like this but i wanted to get ANYONES attention that could help. I was replacing the speakers in the rear of my Civic SI and this damn clip broke on the other side of the back corner pillar. I can't seem to find a part number on any honda part sites. Can anyone PLEASE help me. Thanks!

Honda Civic 10th gen clip part number IMG_7370

Honda Civic 10th gen clip part number IMG_6181

EP3R-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MR/MGM CB500F, 2018 WOP Si Sedan
Country flag
Those are easy clip to break. To release them, they need to be bumped in, like if you tapped the trim with a mallet. They aren't supposed to be reused, but with some finesse you can reset the clip.
If memory serves, they're like that to keep the trim from flying off in an airbag event.

EDIT: Derp moment. Wrong clip

OP
OP
Conika

Conika

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Those are easy clip to break. To release them, they need to be bumped in, like if you tapped the trim with a mallet. They aren't supposed to be reused, but with some finesse you can reset the clip.
If memory serves, they're like that to keep the trim from flying off in an airbag event.

EDIT: Derp moment. Wrong clip
All good, I found the part number in case anyone else has this issue. This is for the long white clip that is part of that corner trim.

91560-SLJ-003

Thanks for all the help everyone.
Sponsored