Clicking noise when driving slowly?

eXultanCe

eXult
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
My car makes this little clicking noise when I'm driving slowly, usually in the dash area. It seems to alternate sides, but does it towards the middle as well. I thought it was the automatic climate just recalculating, but it seems to do it even when the AC is off. It goes faster sometimes. I honestly can only hear it when I'm driving slow (stuck in traffic for example), but I don't know whether its because there's not much road noise or it only does it when I drive slowly.

I haven't really thought of it as an issue, I am curious if its some kind of "functionality" of the car that I'm not familiar with (may re calibrating something?).

Anyone know what it could be?
Sponsored

inoble92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX coupe MT
which transmission u got MT or CVT? are u talking about clicking sound when the car idling?
I got 6MT and there is one clicking sound when I engage clutch and some low speed. mostly 1st gear.. have u fix it? or find any reason why?

Ben&Jen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Cosmic
My clicking while driving was the washer jets mounted to the hood. THey were SO! Loose, I removed and siliconed in place, no more click from the hood. They actually rattle while driving.

artactive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X 1.8E (Entry level)
Country flag
Mine got click when drive slowly and i found that plastic A-pillar in driver side not fit.many car affect by this. So honda thailand decide to fix by add sponge in it.

mx_si24

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si
Country flag
which transmission u got MT or CVT? are u talking about clicking sound when the car idling?
I got 6MT and there is one clicking sound when I engage clutch and some low speed. mostly 1st gear.. have u fix it? or find any reason why?
Did you find out what that clicking noise is?
Sponsored