Cleaning products are the best for paint protection.

Dejavu

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR
Country flag
Yeah I’m getting ppf done but only the bumper and the splash zones by the tire wells. I’ve been reading on ceramic coats are they really useful? Or do they even work well? I wanted to do the carunba wax or something like that but it’s like $1000+ But I for sure want a good sealer and uv protector for my car that also shines like crazy.
Just the front bumper is usually enough for most cases but I did full front because I daily drive on highways and usually got rocks flying onto my car (my previous car even got a small crack on windshield). Also you might want to consider mud flaps for the tire spitting rocks, I got rally armors and they really helped with that.

Ceramic coating is not the same as waxing/sealants. The major difference is that it provides stronger protection and lasts longer. You can see the benefits below as I am too lazy to type.

Honda Civic 10th gen Cleaning products are the best for paint protection. 1591725342740

I think if you don't care about minor scratches and have time to do regular maintenance then you can just go with sealant I guess.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Newcivwhodis

Newcivwhodis

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R Boost blue
Country flag
Just the front bumper is usually enough for most cases but I did full front because I daily drive on highways and usually got rocks flying onto my car (my previous car even got a small crack on windshield). Also you might want to consider mud flaps for the tire spitting rocks, I got rally armors and they really helped with that.

Ceramic coating is not the same as waxing/sealants. The major difference is that it provides stronger protection and lasts longer. You can see the benefits below as I am too lazy to type.

1591725342740.png

I think if you don't care about minor scratches and have time to do regular maintenance then you can just go with sealant I guess.
You see I was thinking mud flaps but I feel like it would make the car a lil ugly? I def car about scratches and everything. Is the car still washable after using ceramic coating?

mahewd

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Country flag
Once, I washed my car with car wash soap. But now I am trying waterless wash. I like this method because it doesn't need a lot amount of water. I just need a microfiber towel for this job. Moreover, the car wash product also works as a wax. The company claims that it works well against the UV rays and I think it is true.
Everything I was telling about the Aero Cosmetics wash wax.
Sponsored