Clean car reflection

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sedan Si, 2016 Mazda Miata GT, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
Country flag
Black is a complete PITA to keep clean but when it is, wow. I finally got some quality time to clean my Si yesterday and afterwards noticed this reflection. I had to take a picture!
Honda Civic 10th gen Clean car reflection Si wax image
Sponsored

babinjm

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Black is a complete PITA to keep clean but when it is, wow. I finally got some quality time to clean my Si yesterday and afterwards noticed this reflection. I had to take a picture!
Si wax image.jpg
What products did you use to clean her up

OP
OP
Captain Flounder
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sedan Si, 2016 Mazda Miata GT, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
Country flag
What products did you use to clean her up
https://www.griotsgarage.com/product/best+of+show+wax.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn and https://www.griotsgarage.com/product/paint+cleaning+clay.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=Search

I've used Griot's Garage stuff for a long time now and have been really happy. I hand applied and removed the wax this time and then buffed afterwards. I find applying it with the buffer takes more time and I always, always miss spots. Turned out pretty nice so I am going to try this method on my Miata (also black) too.

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Si wax image.jpg
if you get some ADAMS waterless wash and the towels they recommend with it you will be able to keep it clean a few more days after you wash it. i use it to get the pollen off my black beauty at least once after i get a wash done.
Sponsored