Clare (HD Pics)

Havok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX-T
Sup guys. Just picked her up 2 weeks ago. Went with the White Orchid Pearl EX-T and still learning all the new hidden features Honda packed into it. Being a car enthusiast and owning 2 previous civics (6th gens) and a S2000. I couldn't help but already start ordering parts! lol Already ordered a few OEM upgrades through their discount sites and pretty much done at this point.

Honda Civic 10th gen Clare (HD Pics) {filename}

Not a week later...

Oh and I got her tinted (35% all around)

As well as optional wheels, full nose mask and all season floor mats include rear tray. (total: $1300 shipped)

Sponsored

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Rims look great! Congrats!

Dealerdance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura CSX
Vehicle Showcase
Wheels look amazing but I'm not feeling the nose cap at all. I actually thought people drove around with those back in the 80's but surprised that they are still manufacturing them. My main problem with them is having salt water seep in during winter and sit there for months corroding from the inside of the front bumper.

OP
OP

Havok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX-T
Wheels look amazing but I'm not feeling the nose cap at all. I actually thought people drove around with those back in the 80's but surprised that they are still manufacturing them. My main problem with them is having salt water seep in during winter and sit there for months corroding from the inside of the front bumper.
I don't leave it on. I slap it on for only long road trips (200+ miles) in the summer to avoid large bugs and rocks on the highway. In the city and to work, it's off. I don't have it on during the winters. And clean it each time after each use to avoid scratches.

Scottdh20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ex-t, 2003 honda s2000
looking good, i liked the oem optionl wheels but i though for the money they wanted i could get some better looking rims. that said they look 1000000x better than the oem ex-t wheel(which i hate)

fyi when i bought my ex-t it was pretty damn easy to talk the dealer into getting all the options/upgrades at cost(i got trunk matt, all weather deep floor mats, wireless charging and back seat cover all at cost) also not diggig the nose mask but for ocational use i can see the point

ps also a s2k owner

Last edited:

optikalillusi0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Do you have any other pictures of the nose mask from farther out and different angles by chance?

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
Love the wheels!