Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.calraceway.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring, 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OK. Looks like I'm gonna have to move the date.

213NSX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX, S2K, CTR, ITR, etc
Country flag
As i mentioned before, i would like to set up a DYNO DAY for the Forum members. It would be at Shawn Church Automotive. They use Dynopacks meaning they dyno on your axles with your wheels off. I have had my cars tuned by Shawn for many years and has NEVER done me wrong with my tunes. He has been around forever so i trust him with all my cars.

What is needed?

Minimum of 10 sign ups, max of 25 cars. It's $50 for 3 pulls. (no tuning, just 3 dyno pulls to get your WHP reading). If you want your car tuned, It would be more. Keep in mind, Chassis Dynos are about 15% less HP due to drive train reduction. Unless you remove your motor and dyno your motors on a crank Dyno, this is the closest you will get to knowing your HP.

When?

More than likely be on a weekend, like a Saturday Morning. That date is to be determined. I have had BBQ's as well as small meets at his facility so i think it would be a great Greet N Meet even if you do not dyno your car. I will Bring my PA System and play some tunes for everyone. Maybe i can hit up some shops/manufacturers for some raffle prizes as well. So with that being said, WHO IS IN???

Honda Civic 10th gen CIVICX DYNO DAY: CANCELLED. 100_0474

Honda Civic 10th gen CIVICX DYNO DAY: CANCELLED. 15876603_208189616313247_3894412336668082176_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzMTM0NDk2MzQwODg0MDUxOQ%3D%3D
Honda Civic 10th gen CIVICX DYNO DAY: CANCELLED. 348s
Honda Civic 10th gen CIVICX DYNO DAY: CANCELLED. maxresdefault
I can halps organize. Email me at [email protected] and Church or Bisimoto are the only two Tuners in SoCal I would tune under. I would like to start Tuning more with Hondata and AEM though. Anyway, I know some guys in Cali that would probably be interested. Not just CivicX members of course. Anyway, shoot me an email with your number and let's chat.

Zed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6MT FK7 (Sold), 991.2 Carrera S, 3rd Gen Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey im brand new here, what does he tune with? I might be down to hang and get my car tuned

OP
OP
zerogravity

zerogravity

Just for fun.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.calraceway.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can halps organize. Email me at [email protected] and Church or Bisimoto are the only two Tuners in SoCal I would tune under. I would like to start Tuning more with Hondata and AEM though. Anyway, I know some guys in Cali that would probably be interested. Not just CivicX members of course. Anyway, shoot me an email with your number and let's chat.
Ill email you tonight bro.

OP
OP
zerogravity

zerogravity

Just for fun.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.calraceway.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey im brand new here, what does he tune with? I might be down to hang and get my car tuned
Unless you have a programmable ECU or some sort of SAFC, there really isn't much you can tune with. With that being said, do you have a programmable Management system?

OP
OP
zerogravity

zerogravity

Just for fun.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.calraceway.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Email sent! =)

213NSX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX, S2K, CTR, ITR, etc
Country flag
I'll get the spots filled by September 19th, don't you worry!

Everyone please join and share this event:
https://www.meetup.com/HondaOwners/events/242442065/

I will make @zerogravity the Admin/Host of the event. Just post it on all the Forums, Reddits, Facebook Group's, etc. While I suspect that ZG want's as many 10th Gen's there, I don't think there is every anything really bad about having other Honda Owner's join us??

Okay sorry I am so busy lately guys but the more work I do now, the less I have to do later! Which means more fun and awesome stuff from my group, and Honda, and all of our other partners.

Shout out to the Homie Ososik:

OP
OP
zerogravity

zerogravity

Just for fun.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.calraceway.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's been pretty quiet here on this thread. Anyone here put some mods on their cars and are curious to see what their car's are doing HP wise? This is the time to do it. Sign up everyone, lets get this going!