Not open for further replies.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
TJ just PM me back and he said he can definitely do the civicx.com decal for us!!! Yes!!! He said he's revamped the old civicx.com logo and I'm not sure I've seen it, but I asked him for an image.
Sponsored

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would be awesome if he could do that! I need some after seeing them. Looking for the decal stickers for the husky liners once i order my set.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's the revamped logo that TJ sent me. I told him about us who wants them so I'm sure he'll post a link for us to order.

image-jpeg.12355

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in getting in the conversation (away on a business trip)

@Dretlaw filled me in with some issues some of you are experiencing with the other member about the CivicX.com decal, and thought I'd help out.

I've recently made a few revamped/updated CivicX.com decals for some members - mainly because the concern was the current logo isn't the new Civic's logo, so we thought we'd simplify it (photos attached). The new decal uses the new Civic logo of our generation, plus a cleaner X.com.

In some PM I've discussed with @Dretlaw, we've come to the conclusion of offering a pair (2) of the decals (without the silhouette) for $12 shipped (US), $13 international.

For anyone interested, you can send your payment via PayPal to [email protected] as friends/family (not goods/services to avoid fees), and under the NOTE section, add your name, address, username, and what you are ordering (i.e. pair of CivicX.com decals) so I can keep track of orders.

These are pricing for US orders. Internationals, please email or private message me before payment for proper pricing.

Many of you have ordered Turbo decals from me and are familiar of how I send them and hopefully can vouch for those a little apprehensive about it.

Also, for those interested in the Husky liner logo covers, please refer to this thread as well: http://www.civicx.com/threads/custom-civic-decal-for-husky-liners-to-cover-husky-logo.3441/

Honda Civic 10th gen CivicX.com sticker decal ima Honda Civic 10th gen CivicX.com sticker decal ima

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in getting in the conversation (away for a business trip)

@Dretlaw filled me in with some issues some of you are experiencing with the other member about the CivicX.com decal, and thought I'd help out.

I've recently made a few revamped/updated CivicX.com decals for some members - mainly because the concern was the current logo isn't the new Civic's logo, so we thought we'd simplify it (photos attached). The new decal uses the new Civic logo of your generation, plus a cleaner X.com.

In some PM I've discussed with @Dretlaw, we've come to the conclusion of offering a pair (2) of the decals (without the silhouette) for $12 shipped (US) or $13 international.

For anyone interested, you can send payment via PayPal to [email protected] as friends/family (not goods/services to avoid fees), and under the NOTE section, add your name, address, username and what you are ordering (i.e. pair of CivicX.com decals) so I can keep track of orders.

Many of you have ordered Turbo decals from me and are familiar of how I send them and hopefully can vouch for those a little apprehensive about it.

Also, for those interested in the Husky liner logo covers, please refer to this thread as well: http://www.civicx.com/threads/custom-civic-decal-for-husky-liners-to-cover-husky-logo.3441/

image.jpeg image.jpeg
Count me in!

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just placed my order for 3 pairs. Will check out the Husky decals thread next.

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Someone sent a payment this morning with no information attached. If you sent one this morning, please PM me to verify your information :)
your logo looks so much cleaner... i was wondering if you can get 2 of those without the ".com"

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got my decals today. Was going to wait until tonight to install them but said screw it.

Here's a pic of the passenger side. I also installed it on the driver side. Looks sweet!

Honda Civic 10th gen CivicX.com sticker decal 20160620_115826
Honda Civic 10th gen CivicX.com sticker decal 20160620_115831

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good @AegeanT! Glad it got to you no problem :)

Got my decals today. Was going to wait until tonight to install them but said screw it.

Here's a pic of the passenger side. I also installed it on the driver side. Looks sweet!

20160620_115826.jpg
20160620_115831.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.