CivicX Aegean Blue Hatch 19" Accord Sport Wheels

TruthVandetta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Love these rims and have thought about putting them on my '17 EX-T in White Orchid Pearl. I don't want to go to 19s though, because I have found that I'm really enjoying the comfortable/smooth ride of the 18s. My previous (2013) Civic had 19s on it, and I thought it was not comfortable at all. Although, that may be due to the noise from the tires instead. The wheels that I chose were very similar to these Accord Sport ones. Maybe I can find some 18s that look like them. :)

In your opinion, has the ride comfort and noise level stayed the same?
honestly the ride quality is the same for me nothing uncomfortable or anything.
but one thing for sure that has changed is the traction because i had the firestone tires with my civic sedan touring and they were a$$...
the wheels are wider but no rubbing i guess because its the stock wheels not the after market its really not bad at all
Sponsored

Pchilnsf415

I want to get the sport wheels. They look great on the 4 door 2016 Civic.

TruthVandetta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Love these rims and have thought about putting them on my '17 EX-T in White Orchid Pearl. I don't want to go to 19s though, because I have found that I'm really enjoying the comfortable/smooth ride of the 18s. My previous (2013) Civic had 19s on it, and I thought it was not comfortable at all. Although, that may be due to the noise from the tires instead. The wheels that I chose were very similar to these Accord Sport ones. Maybe I can find some 18s that look like them. :)

In your opinion, has the ride comfort and noise level stayed the same?
Honestly because Its OEM wheels with OEM tires. I think the ride comfort and noise level is about the same. It's literally the same for me. But bigger wheels It does a little rubbing once i turn the steering wheel all the way.

Jraez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic lx
Honestly because Its OEM wheels with OEM tires. I think the ride comfort and noise level is about the same. It's literally the same for me. But bigger wheels It does a little rubbing once i turn the steering wheel all the way.
How did you get past the more positive offset on the accord wheels?

TruthVandetta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
i dont know but i just installed them the offset isnt a big problem when installed them

Streetkid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura integra
Country flag
Someone in my region is selling a set of those with accord tires for $1100.. fair deal. Will they fit well with the accord tires. I'm worries the Car will sit too high and look like it has wheels too big for it.

Most pics of these rims are from an angle. Can y'all take picks of direct profile shots?

TruthVandetta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Someone in my region is selling a set of those with accord tires for $1100.. fair deal. Will they fit well with the accord tires. I'm worries the Car will sit too high and look like it has wheels too big for it.

Most pics of these rims are from an angle. Can y'all take picks of direct profile shots?
Honda Civic 10th gen CivicX Aegean Blue Hatch 19" Accord Sport Wheels IMG_2367.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen CivicX Aegean Blue Hatch 19" Accord Sport Wheels IMG_2591.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen CivicX Aegean Blue Hatch 19" Accord Sport Wheels IMG_2593.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen CivicX Aegean Blue Hatch 19" Accord Sport Wheels IMG_2594.JPG