CivicX Aegean Blue Hatch 19" Accord Sport Wheels

rollerchester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CIvic LX 2016
Country flag
it can fit just rubs when u turn it all the way
Just installed mine and no rubbing at all. Installed 20mm spacers but I have one problem tho. I have rotating noise at my brakes at 11-13 mph but it will disappear at high speeds. Maybe it's just dirty or something.

TruthVandetta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed mine and no rubbing at all. Installed 20mm spacers but I have one problem tho. I have rotating noise at my brakes at 11-13 mph but it will disappear at high speeds. Maybe it's just dirty or something.
yea if you have the spacers it should be fine for sure. But the 11-13 mph could be from wind noise. I switched mine... to 16 inch Type-R integra wheels. Because the wheels are heavy and it reduces the MPG and the brakes looked tiny LOL but yea I wouldn't know the answer to that one. because i never installed it with the spacers.

rollerchester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CIvic LX 2016
Country flag
yea if you have the spacers it should be fine for sure. But the 11-13 mph could be from wind noise. I switched mine... to 16 inch Type-R integra wheels. Because the wheels are heavy and it reduces the MPG and the brakes looked tiny LOL but yea I wouldn't know the answer to that one. because i never installed it with the spacers.
It's just a 2 mpg reduction tho. I love the looks so imma enjoy this set up for now.