First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I gotcha. I do want to do the tuner, just don't know about the downpipe. I'm trying to keep mine on the more quiet side. Not needing too much undesired attention from the laws. Lol

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
The application page for the vehicle has a dyno sheet that outlines gains on a factory vehicle. The 2.0 hasn't changed in the 2020 models, so I'm not sure what you mean.

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I flashed the new tune, I honestly cant even tell when vtec engages because it is so much less aggressive, Was that the point of the lowering?
Hmmm. I’m really liking the extra 300 rpms of vtec. I can for sure tell a difference.
Did you remember to make your quick adjustment for the throttle response?

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
I flashed the new tune, I honestly cant even tell when vtec engages because it is so much less aggressive, Was that the point of the lowering?
I think I see what you’re talking about. I think you are right, it makes for a smooth transition into Vtec engagement. I think it’s perfect now.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic 2.0 Sedan
Country flag
The point of lowering it to optimized performance peak. It’ll feel a little less aggressive, but it does a better job. I agree with Deezy. I love it right now, lowered the basic two step to 3500, improved the throttle response to II, and been enjoying it a lot more. Especially like ktuner says, MT’s are able to get right back into VTEC when shifting up. I only wish now it kicked in at 4800 like the older SI’s. But it may not be that optimal.

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
Anyone try this on a CVT yet? Haven't flashed yet and am curious to see if CVT owners have noticed any difference.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic 2.0 Sedan
Country flag
My throttle responce is level 2, I did a highway drive with my windows down and vtec doesnt sound like its hitting until 5600. I may reflash again tommorow
Hmm make sure you downloaded the new software, version 1.0.9.7, then reflash your car.