bcrichster

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport 2.0L, 1998 Civic LX D16-MiniMe
Country flag
I'll try to do this again tonight and maybe use a different wire as well, but it was not flashing when I connected it earlier (if I remember correctly). But it does seem to have all the information including VIN and ECU number and the the flash history as well.
Make sure the PC has finished all Windows updates, "Secure Boot" is properly enabled, etc..
Sponsored

OilChange123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX CVT
Country flag
Make sure the PC has finished all Windows updates, "Secure Boot" is properly enabled, etc..
Just updated my laptop. I'll have to try tomorrow because it's 30C (86F) temp outside right now so the heat is just extra frustrating :banghead:

OilChange123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX CVT
Country flag
So I'll be trying to flash it again today and see how it goes. Just to confirm, the car needs to be in ACCESSORY mode not ON mode right?

OilChange123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX CVT
Country flag
So finally got around to flashing the new tune. Looks accessory mode was the issue, everything worked well when I tried it with the key in the "On" position.

As for the lowered VTEC, you can absolutely feel the difference. Basically the same as everyone has said, it's less aggressive, but you can feel that smooth transition and obviously much easier to hit VTEC now. Now if only we could lower it to say 4500 RPM :cool::hmm::hmm:

Thank you to the guys at Ktuner btw for all the great work!

Ben0012

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Sedan 2.0 CVT
Country flag
Installed the K&N short ram and not my trims are showing lean. STFT when accelerating goes to 25% and LTFT steadily increasing over time, now sits at 11%. Normal? Will it adjust itself? I checked and all connections are tight. Thanks for any input

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
That means they likely include a MAF housing that's not close to factory. You'll want a custom tune to correct that.

Ben0012

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Sedan 2.0 CVT
Country flag
That means they likely include a MAF housing that's not close to factory. You'll want a custom tune to correct that.
Thanks! That was my next step. Nice to catch it in real time with the V2 unit.

Garbanzo

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex
Country flag
I didn’t choose a throttle response option, can I just plug the ktuner into my car and select one and reflash it just like that?

_wrenchlife

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport 2019 CRV EX-L (wife’s car)
Country flag
Looking to get this for my new 2020 civic sport but how much will it help throttle response from a stop? It just doesn’t launch as hard as my old 17 civic with the 1.5t. That’s my main reason for tuning is if it will get better throttle response I’m all in
Sponsored