dhaledude

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport Touring CVT
Country flag
I do like the look, and no doubt that it's a great car in general. But the price is absolutely not worth the upgrade for me. I feel like they are selling the '18 Sport Touring hatch with a redesign - added adjustable dampers, lumbar support, and removed the rear seat heaters. I snagged mine for $19k - and paying $13k+ more for what is essentially the same car hurts my soul

CTR39322

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 CTR(sold) DE5 Acura Integra
Country flag
My local Acura dealer has a integra with the 19” black wheels, carbon fiber mirror caps and trunk spoiler, black emblem package, they are asking 52k for this thing including a 5k market adjustment. You can get a tlx type s for that money, they must be out of their minds.

Beefstew

First Name
ottis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 EX-L Civic Hatchback
Country flag
the imitation leather/suede seat fronts just should not have been done. after all the FK8 steering wheel stains and special care instructions and all that jazz, it Suprises me that they would go for such a stain magnet in the front like that. especially on a luxury branded Honda.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
My local Acura dealer has a integra with the 19” black wheels, carbon fiber mirror caps and trunk spoiler, black emblem package, they are asking 52k for this thing including a 5k market adjustment. You can get a tlx type s for that money, they must be out of their minds.
L M F A O

It's a mildly tweaked Civic Si.

The world has gone mad.

Ducota

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si 2021 Accord Sport 2.0 2015 FiT Sport
Country flag
CVT or 6 Speed?
for the $$$$ you'd think they'd at least throw in a 10 speed option

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not even slightly tempted. If I still had my SI vs. a Type R, same response. The value equation doesn't add up.

BriteBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L
Country flag
Last year I was looking online at 2021 Corvettes & they all appeared to be marked up at least $5K. This one was crazy, a 35K upcharge. Doesn't mean they'd get it but it's a high point to start from.

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Vs New Integra 1654563900587

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow. I thought my Type R was a reasonable value, now it looks like a screaming bargain. The price of the new Integra is way too close to that of a late model Type R. Even the new Si is within $ 5K of what I paid for my CTR. Yes you read that right.
So the question is not really SI vs Integra ( SI is the correct answer BTW) but are you going to feel foolish paying Type R money, or close to it, for something significantly less - just so you can say - for a hot minute -that it's 'new'. Given my warranty is better than that of most new cars, and that these are generally problem-free vehicles (except they eat tires), what is the problem with going back a couple or three model years? And getting what you really want?

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
Tlx type s no way. Not in todays market.
type r if you can find one maybe.

OP
OP
tacocat

tacocat

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
As long as people keep buying cars with the markups who's really out of their minds?
Sponsored