MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
The 10th gen coupe styling is the best. And itā€™ll be a super rarity at one point, especially if you got one of the exclusive colors for different years. Well thatā€™s what Iā€™m hoping for llmao

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
I think integra buyers arent buying for value. It just isnt there. Its not a bad car by any means. The price delta is too high when the civic si exists. I just see college girls/mature women driving these. Sorry.

ATLAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
I like the blue, other than that it doesnā€™t do it for me. As other have said itā€™s just an upscale Civic Si Hatchback with a pointier front end.

I will say though that the 11th gen civics look a little better in person than in pictures.

VTecYoSelfB4UWreckYoSelf

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Country flag
I can see the appeal in the base integra for people who just want a nice car and prefer an automatic transmission. However having to pay over $35k to get a manual and then having the 1.5T where the 2.0T could have been an option for only a few thousand more doesn't make sense. I would rather pay $40k and get the 2.0 if I'm going to spend that much.

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can see the appeal in the base integra for people who just want a nice car and prefer an automatic transmission. However having to pay over $35k to get a manual and then having the 1.5T where the 2.0T could have been an option for only a few thousand more doesn't make sense. I would rather pay $40k and get the 2.0 if I'm going to spend that much.
I think I'd rather get an Accord sport for less

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
whats the individual button do next to shifter?

OP
OP
tacocat

tacocat

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
whats the individual button do next to shifter?
I believe it's for individual settings. Unlike the 10th gen you can change each setting separate and have a individual setting like firm suspension and normal steering if you want.

Velonici

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatchback, 2004 Toyota 4Runner
Country flag
I will never buy a car that has that "tablet stuck on dash" look. I dont see how anyone thinks that looks good. To me its like they forgot about the infotainment system and just stuck it in there last min. Not a fan of the honey comb either but at least its not 90% of the dash like the 11th gen. I like the exterior better than the 11th gen, but that isnt saying much really. Ill stick with and am perfectly happy with my 10th gen.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
I will never buy a car that has that "tablet stuck on dash" look. I dont see how anyone thinks that looks good. To me its like they forgot about the infotainment system and just stuck it in there last min. Not a fan of the honey comb either but at least its not 90% of the dash like the 11th gen. I like the exterior better than the 11th gen, but that isnt saying much really. Ill stick with and am perfectly happy with my 10th gen.
The big benefit of making the screen like that is it being up higher in your line of sight. After being in a car where the screen is up higher, I do much prefer it that way. Don't have to take your eyes off the road as much. Yes, it doesn't look as nice aesthetically, but function > form.

BriteBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L
Country flag
The big benefit of making the screen like that is it being up higher in your line of sight. After being in a car where the screen is up higher, I do much prefer it that way. Don't have to take your eyes off the road as much. Yes, it doesn't look as nice aesthetically, but function > form.
Shouldn't need to look at a screen & take my eyes off the road in the first place. How did I ever manage to drive dozens of cars before they had screens? IOW what important or necessary information is the screen showing me that I was missing with non-screen vehicles?

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
Shouldn't need to look at a screen & take my eyes off the road in the first place. How did I ever manage to drive dozens of cars before they had screens? IOW what important or necessary information is the screen showing me that I was missing with non-screen vehicles?
Never use a radio before?

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (Boost Blue)
Country flag
My 2 cents:

I dig the looks alot, but to me, itā€™s just a ā€œCanadian Specā€ Si in hatchback-form.

IMO, I feel like they slapped an Acura badge on it, and said ā€œHere, go play in traffic, and pay thousands more for this one, while gas is $7/gal.ā€œ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sponsored