Xlohen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
So on one corner we got a 2021 Honda Civic Hatch Sport w/ a Prl cobra Race MAF, and 21 psi ktuner starter, versus a stock 2019 Mustang Ecoboost, who you think will win??
Sponsored

NukeKS14

First Name
A.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe, 1995 240sx, '65 Cobra Repl.
Country flag
Does the Eco Boost have the high performance package? if so then it's rated at 330/350 from the factory and a high 13s quarter (I believe in the A10 configuration.) Performance pack actually boost them a fair amount from the factory. Same motor (detuned) that's in the Focus RS.

What transmission are each running? both auto/CVT, my money is on the mustang. If the mustang is a manual and the owner sucks at rowing you might have a fighting chance. Even at a 600lb advantage, there's a pretty big gap to be made up here. Let us know how it turns out if you both take a trip to Mexico.

OP
OP
Xlohen

Xlohen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Does the Eco Boost have the high performance package? if so then it's rated at 330/350 from the factory and a high 13s quarter (I believe in the A10 configuration.) Performance pack actually boost them a fair amount from the factory. Same motor (detuned) that's in the Focus RS.

What transmission are each running? both auto/CVT, my money is on the mustang. If the mustang is a manual and the owner sucks at rowing you might have a fighting chance. Even at a 600lb advantage, there's a pretty big gap to be made up here. Let us know how it turns out if you both take a trip to Mexico.
I’ll update the thread tmmr we planning on going on vacation :) and I think the eco boost doesn’t have the performance package but it does have the a10 transmission and the civic is a cvt, we plan on doing some rolls and maybe a dig but no launch off of it

OP
OP
Xlohen

Xlohen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Assuming it is an auto, my money is on the mustang.
Mine is too we never got to run it, but the A10 transmission on the mustangs are CRAZY

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
We rented an Ecoboost Mustang convertible, it was fairly fast and in sport mode it shifts fast. Coupe would be faster too. Civic would get the jump, the Mustang is so heavy it was slow to get going.
Sponsored