Lstrick24

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
Hi I bought a used 2017 Honda Civic in august and it has 25,000 miles on it. Recently I have been noticing thay when I stop at a red light or stop sign and climate control is off the passenger seat vibrates to the point where it is visible, also vibrations are felt In the driver seat . Has anybody else had this same issue and has it been resolved ? Thanks !
Sponsored

mforcino

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Hi I bought a used 2017 Honda Civic in august and it has 25,000 miles on it. Recently I have been noticing thay when I stop at a red light or stop sign and climate control is off the passenger seat vibrates to the point where it is visible, also vibrations are felt In the driver seat . Has anybody else had this same issue and has it been resolved ? Thanks !
I’ve had my 2017 hatch sport for 2 years and it’s always been like that. I notice the seat vibrates a tiny bit. It’s only noticeable when you look at the empty passenger seat. A muffler delete probably didn’t help lol. Imo there’s nothing wrong and I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Vibration becomes more apparent as the car ages, just the nature of the matter as engine mounts begin to break in and the rubber flexes more than when newer. Plus some mods also cause an increase in vibration

Adil

First Name
Adil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic x 1.5t
Country flag
Mine did it from day one. If you notice it idles at around 600Rpm. If A/C or lights are on then it idles higher and thus less vibration.

2017touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring (Black on Black); 2018 Mustang GT
Country flag
2017 Touring here with 33,000 miles and I feel the vibration as well. Like you said, if the HVAC is on or there is any load on the engine to raise the RPM from ~600 ish the vibration goes away.
Sponsored