• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Civic Type R Watch

RazorBc

First Name
Razor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2017 Z06, 1980 Jeep CJ7
Country flag
For Sale: Civic Type R Watch
Numbered Limited Edition
1 of 200 in Silver Face
$550 Shipping extra
Never Worn, Brand New
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Type R Watch watch 2

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Type R Watch watch 3

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Type R Watch watch Type R

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
Lol why are you so mad? Trying to make a buck off fellow CTR owners and getting caught

Like a dealer asking 15k over MSRP

OP
OP
RazorBc

RazorBc

First Name
Razor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Lol why are you so mad? Trying to make a buck off fellow CTR owners and getting caught

Like a dealer asking 15k over MSRP
Who is mad? I sold the watch and took a $45 loss from what I had into it. How do you know what I paid for it? When I was trying to buy mine they were all sold out.

OP
OP
RazorBc

RazorBc

First Name
Razor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
OP
OP
RazorBc

RazorBc

First Name
Razor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just because you overpaid doesn't mean you get to pass that on.

Hopefully your buyer can back out.
When I was selling my car I had probably 12 people asking if I would sell it. I said I had too much into it and wouldn't sell it. They all asked for the price and they all made offers, I said I would start a thread and did, I did nothing wrong.

pauljimags14

First Name
Paul Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R (Championship White)
Country flag
Just because you overpaid doesn't mean you get to pass that on.

Hopefully your buyer can back out.
its up to the buyer if hes willing to pay the price. the ot didnt force anyone to buy this watch. i dont see anything wrong...

OP
OP
RazorBc

RazorBc

First Name
Razor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm not here to judge your morality and ethics and I certainly don't think you are acting in bad faith. I just think you've found the last guy before the door shut and everyone realized these were back on sale brand new for half of what you are asking second hand.
I wanted a black face and settled for the silver face because I was told by the MFG that they were all sold out. No clue until today that they have some.
Sponsored