saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
GT350R base starting price over $67,000...no thanks.
I could think of other cars to get with that money than the mustang had ford friends had fords and had a lot of problems with fords

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT Premium
Country flag
I had a 10th gen SI, S2000 on R888's, E30 on PSS9's and R888's.

Traded the SI in for a fully loaded Mustang GT 2019 with 19' inch wheels on 265mm Width tires on all four corners (allseasons and 500 treadwear rating lmao good for burnouts), gave it a good alignment and for road use it handles just as well as the S2000 did(easier and safer as it wasn't as jittery at the limit), the SI was too front heavy and hated how the rear end wanted to pass the front end during heavy breaking.

If I were to put R888's on the Mustang GT not even Performance Pack or magnetic suspension mind you for most of people's capabilities on the road it's a very good handling car. It is heavier but that weight comes into play when you need traction out of corners.

I debated a type r but I was done with FWD small displacement turbo engines after the SI.

1st gear goes all the way up to 60 in the mustang and I can light them up all the way to 60 and 80 mph lmao

2nd goes to 80 and 3rd to 120 ish. Love shifting into 1st at 35 mph and taking off like a coyote