• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Connecticut Civic Type R return to stock sale

kerdos

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Traded my 2019 Type R in, and returned it to stock, so im selling the parts i had on it, all parts were put on the car around 2000 miles, and traded the car in with 4700 miles on it. feel free to PM with any questions. I live in CT so local is preferred but can negotiate shipping

Hondata FlashPro Race $SOLD
PRL high volume intake $SOLD
PRL Catless downpipe $350
H&R 30mm spacers $SOLD
Swift Springs $SOLD
OEM Type R leather shift knob $SOLD
Wireless charger (not oem) $50 obo

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Type R return to stock sale 6FFD6905-18EA-4536-8CD5-14547395F4DE

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Type R return to stock sale 2E9622ED-6A05-445A-B7A1-C654DE58BB96

Last edited:

cvmomo1CTR

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR , 2018 Civic Sport , 06' E46 325ci , 12’ Ducati 848EVO
Country flag
GL on sale

have a question for you.
Did you install the Swift springs with the spacers on still on oem wheels? If so did you have rubbing issues or removed spacers when the springs were installed?

thanks in advance

OP
OP
kerdos

kerdos

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
i had the spacers on with the springs, it rubbed a bit in the front on bumps, pulled my fenders out a bit and it solved that problem except on the big bumps, fitment looked perfect tho

Jimmyjambo_fk8

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
i had the spacers on with the springs, it rubbed a bit in the front on bumps, pulled my fenders out a bit and it solved that problem except on the big ones, fitment looked perfect tho
I'm wondering that also. I would guess there would be tire rub. I have the 27mm spacers, not much room here.

OP
OP
kerdos

kerdos

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
i feel like the 30mm push the wheel to the fender perfect, maybe matched with the spoon spring or ebich (however you spell it) would get rid of the slight rub, since swift drops it lower then them

cvmomo1CTR

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR , 2018 Civic Sport , 06' E46 325ci , 12’ Ducati 848EVO
Country flag
And you had the OEM wheels correct ? I have 27MM and will be getting the spoon springs so wanted to know how the 30 lowered did..... if very minimal I can live with that and have it slighted fixed and no one rides in the back of car so I should be good.

Thanks for the feedback

OP
OP
kerdos

kerdos

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
yep oem wheel, youll be fine i believe with that setup, here are screen shots from a video of the car with the 30mm and swift springs

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Type R return to stock sale 6A4C4F91-265A-4428-864C-229C31798A1A

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Type R return to stock sale 669F4239-87B0-47E3-A0B1-A98F4D2BDD70

Puma

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
What type of wireless charger is that?? Interested...

MagicalFK8

First Name
Herbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Dibs on spacers. Price is for all four, correct? Also, would you be able to email me photos of your set up with the spacers on? I’m stock suspension but I plan on keeping spacers for winter. Keeping the OEM wheels for winter tire.

OP
OP
kerdos

kerdos

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Dibs on spacers. Price is for all four, correct? Also, would you be able to email me photos of your set up with the spacers on? I’m stock suspension but I plan on keeping spacers for winter. Keeping the OEM wheels for winter tire.
Pm’d ya man
Sponsored