Civic Type R Race Car by JAS for TCR Series

Tegster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Integra (Tafetta White)
Civic Type R Race Car by JAS Motorsports for the TCR race series.

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Type R Race Car by JAS for TCR Series 001-jas-motorsport-civic-1499873542

http://www.roadandtrack.com/motorsports/a10295478/this-is-the-first-civic-type-r-race-car/

The new Civic Type R has barely been on sale for a month and there's already a race car about to hit the track. The car is built by JAS Motorsport, which has been a successful Honda touring car team for years.

Homologated for the popular TCR series (but likely eligible for numerous other series, like Pirelli World Challenge), the Type R TCR has 330 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque and uses either the standard H-pattern manual gearbox or can be had with a sequential gearbox homologated by TCR. Weight is 1250 kg for the manual car, or 1285 for the car with the racing gearbox.

There's also a new aerokit and wing that somehow make the race car look even wilder than the standard Type R road car. JAS will also prep the car to run enduros in the VLN series, if that's what you'd like. The Type R TCR will be ready for the 2018 season. Why not go put an order in now?
Sponsored

fk8_#798

First Name
pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 civic is fully built engine and tranny supercharged e85 , 2017 civic touring 1.5t sedan., 2017 civic type r hatchback 2.0 turbocharged
damn thats a beauty. and to think that there wide body will transform this car to a better liking....most people dislike the looks now. however i think in time with it being so popular , wide body kits will help transform this car to a better looking personal standard . i personally like the current look...i know that password jdm and seibon is working on recreating the current fake carbon splitter to real carbon which will look so much better...

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #330, '17 Jeep GC Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Now if Honda had made the faux vents smooth like in this photo people wouldn't be going ape-shit over them. I think it looks great with the smoothed panels.

Type-JZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Lexus GS350, B13 Sentra SE-R, '93 Camry, '07 TSX, '13 Odyssey
Country flag
I like this quote the best "The car reportedly has 330 horsepower and 300 pound-feet of torque - presumably just a tweak of the ECU beyond the stock Type R's 306 horsepower and 295 pound-feet"

GtrWizrd

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type-R
damn thats a beauty. and to think that there wide body will transform this car to a better liking....most people dislike the looks now. however i think in time with it being so popular , wide body kits will help transform this car to a better looking personal standard . i personally like the current look...i know that password jdm and seibon is working on recreating the current fake carbon splitter to real carbon which will look so much better...
My dealer swore up and down that all the carbon fiber on the Type-R is the real deal.
Sponsored