• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

CIVIC TYPE R PERSONALIZED POSTERS

dusty kemp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rallye Red Civic Type R
Country flag
Good morning all!
My name is Dusty and I am a 50 year old racing t-shirt artist from Indianapolis. As an FK8(hatch sport) owner and Type R enthusiast I'm excited to introduce a product for those fortunate Type R owners out there!
This idea developed as I became consumed by the new Type R and wanted to be able to become immersed in it and (hopefully) acquire my own in the near future. As an illustrator it was a natural fit to draw this beauty. It was a nice break from the structured art that I create daily and gave me a chance to explore this idea.
What I have come up with is a full color, suitable for framing poster customized to your color with your unique Type R badge number. This 18x24 poster would be an awesome piece to hang in your office, garage, den or all of the above! How do you admire your Type R when it's tucked safely away in the garage at night or while you're at work? This!
It will be easy to do...
1) send me an email indicating your badge number and car color
2) include a shipping address
3) indicate number of posters desired
When it's time for the posters to be sent to the printer I will contact you for payment via paypal and we're rolling!
As I await my samples I can let you know that my intention is an 18x24 coated print on heavyweight poster paper. It will be shipped in a sturdy tube to your address. Without any unseen issues I plan on being able to sell these unique prints for less than $50.00 shipped to your door! (lower 48 states for starters).
Don't have a Type R but still dig the idea? (like myself)...
Simple email me and tell me what color you want and the badge number will be the introductory year R-02017.
Now the selfish part...as much as I enjoyed drawing this, It's for an end goal. I want my own badge number! I'm ambitiously hoping to secure enough generous Type R owners out there to order my posters that I can use the proceeds to buy my own Rallye Red R next spring! We all know the number of Type R's released is a constant debate, but let's help me sell to all of those that are actually here and accounted for. LOL
My email is [email protected]
Any questions please use "poster" in the subject line and fire away.
I'll close by saying thank you to all of those that share your images and knowledge of this fantastic car. A special thanks to Trey Sullivan and Tj Toreno for their support!
I'm attaching a sample of Trey's along with this post.
Have a great day all!

Honda Civic 10th gen CIVIC TYPE R PERSONALIZED POSTERS ctr_redpost
Sponsored

213NSX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX, S2K, CTR, ITR, etc
Country flag
This is freaking rad. Thank you very much. I can't wait to get mine!

I will get one for each of my two friends as well. All of us are waiting for Honda to build our CTR's still.

Last edited:
OP
OP

dusty kemp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This is freaking rad. Thank you very much. I can't wait to get mine!

I will get one for each of my two friends as well. All of us are waiting for Honda to build our CTR's still.
Awesome! You guys getting different colors?

213NSX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX, S2K, CTR, ITR, etc
Country flag
Awesome! You guys getting different colors?
Actually, I THINK we're all getting Champ White, but I am not sure yet. As you know, the other model Civic's are selling like freaking hot cakes and Honda can't keep up with production so they had to pause production of the CTR for a little bit to catch back up so we're all sorta in limbo. All of us either work for or with Honda so it's a little easier to get one, but there is no discount, and it's sorta like flying standby, you can get bumped a customer.

Do me a favor please and email me at [email protected] when you get a chance, and include your contact info. I will save it for reference.

OP
OP

dusty kemp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Actually, I THINK we're all getting Champ White, but I am not sure yet. As you know, the other model Civic's are selling like freaking hot cakes and Honda can't keep up with production so they had to pause production of the CTR for a little bit to catch back up so we're all sorta in limbo. All of us either work for or with Honda so it's a little easier to get one, but there is no discount, and it's sorta like flying standby, you can get bumped a customer.

Do me a favor please and email me at [email protected] when you get a chance, and include your contact info. I will save it for reference.
Maybe this would be a good time to put my name on a 2018 model. Lol

OP
OP

dusty kemp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Expecting to see my sample mid week. After that it should be time to ramp into production. Getting some cool messages that guys have had custom wraps done already! That's not a problem at all, just let me know!
On another note, did some frame and mat shopping this weekend and I'm thinking that I may make a smaller, 16x20 option available. I like the large print, but if you want to get creative with a double mat and frame it's gonna be a pretty large piece at 18x24. Either way, I'll update when I get some news.
Don't forget to share with your other Type R buddies...the more the merrier! LOL
And...starting on a new rendering this week..

OP
OP

dusty kemp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Alright, sample looks awesome! So, here's the deal. Cost is 39.99 per poster. Add 5.00 to ship anywhere in the lower 48 states. Outside of that(Canada, Hawaii and Alaska) I'll be getting answers early this week. Please contact me [email protected] which is also my PayPal address which , at this time, is the only way to pay. Please indicate what color your car is and your badge number so it can be personalized. And, if I can ask a favor, lead any other R owners or enthusiasts to this project please! As I mentioned before, this is my "working man's go fund me" in an effort to raise enough to purchase my own Type R next summer!
Thanks for all the support!
Dk

OP
OP

dusty kemp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Forgot to add.... I'm looking to send all orders to print that were paid by Monday noon EST. It looks like if I can get the files sent by 1:00 the first batch can be printed by Friday 8/17.

slicksta637

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
I kinda want mine as a tee shirt now!!! and my SN on the front!!! Ideas for you if you are still connected to folks that can get silk screening done.

OP
OP

dusty kemp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks to all that have ordered so far! It seems like a majority that I've done are Championship White. If you're interested in picking up a print of your R, please let me know, I'd be happy to help you out.
dk

OP
OP

dusty kemp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Lots of new Type R owners out there! If you're interested in commemorating your new ride in poster form, let me know! Personalized in your color and numbered to match your own personal badge. Need more information? [email protected]

Honda Civic 10th gen CIVIC TYPE R PERSONALIZED POSTERS CTR_COLORS
Sponsored