First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hello,
I need help! I tuned my civic type r a few days ago. Threw the check engine light the next day as well as the auto rev match failure. I unchecked the o2 sensor, re tuned it, and both came back a day later. How can I get rid of the lights? Do I need to data log? If so. How can I see the problems when I’m datalogging? Does the car need to be on?
Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
I need a guide on how to see my codes and how I can get rid of them.

OP
OP
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
Yeah, you need to grab that code. The Flashpro will give you the code, also the iOS app can get it for you too.
So I have to data log for it? If so. How can I start a data log, and when can I see the codes it’s giving me? I just got the flash pro and I’m making no boost and it’s super annoying. If you could give me a guide and help that would be so awesome. Thank you

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
So I have to data log for it? If so. How can I start a data log, and when can I see the codes it’s giving me? I just got the flash pro and I’m making no boost and it’s super annoying. If you could give me a guide and help that would be so awesome. Thank you
No datalog necessary. I've never used the FP to directly pull the codes, I tend to use my phone. Hondata's apps are really good.

OP
OP
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
No datalog necessary. I've never used the FP to directly pull the codes, I tend to use my phone. Hondata's apps are really good.
So how can I pull codes with the flash pro plugged into the car on the computer, and clear them?

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Rev match & emissions error pops up for ALL check engine lights.

Click on the Online menu up top and then 'OBD2 Diagnostics' while you're plugged in. There will be a list of codes, like P0420 catalyst efficiency. There's a button in the same menu called 'Clear DTCs' to clear them.

Datalogging doesn't capture errors, only sensor data.

OP
OP
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
Rev match & emissions error pops up for ALL check engine lights.

Click on the Online menu up top and then 'OBD2 Diagnostics' while you're plugged in. There will be a list of codes, like P0420 catalyst efficiency. There's a button in the same menu called 'Clear DTCs' to clear them.

Datalogging doesn't capture errors, only sensor data.
Perfect, thank you!
Sponsored