Civic Type R Build and Price now available

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NC2 MX5 (Miata)
Country flag
there is already nearly 3000 cars on american soil, not like its super rare. #2000+ type r was posted on instagram.
Sponsored

boduh81

First Name
Hogan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Acura RSX Type-S Type R Motor
There are a handful of Type R's on cars.com, they are currently listed under Touring for $34,775
Thank you for this. I called the people in mennesota from cars.com on a black one they showed having in inventory. They called back and were very nice and had in fact already sold the black one for msrp sticker. I called another local dealer and they are receiving a blue one at 39999. They said they would price match to gain my business with an email from the Minnesota dealership at msrp plus fees and handling. So just call around the country to people that would be selling at msrp and find a dealer maybe local that would price match. Word on the street is each dealer is only getting a few with bigger dealerships maybe more.

boduh81

First Name
Hogan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Make sure they keep your deposit!
They were going I keep my deposit and after multiple times of checking with them that I could get it msrp I get there and the manager says he won't do it for less than 40000 the sales people suck they said they had talked to him and I told him. He said nothing. I am wanting a black one and they had a blue one.

boduh81

First Name
Hogan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They were going to keep my deposit and after multiple times of checking with them that I could get it msrp I get there and the manager says he won't do it for less than 40000 the sales people suck they said they had talked to him and I told him. He said nothing. I am wanting a black one and they had a blue one.
Sponsored