Mike2954...

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic type r
Country flag
Tks to Thomson from System motorsports.
Switched from ADVAN TC4 to GT Premium, exact same spec 18 x 9.5 +38 with 255/40/18 tires, stock height

DSC_1252-01.jpeg
DSC_1257-01.jpeg
DSC_1262-01.jpeg
DSC_1256-01.jpeg
Tks to Thomson from System motorsports.
Switched from ADVAN TC4 to GT Premium, exact same spec 18 x 9.5 +38 with 255/40/18 tires, stock height

DSC_1252-01.jpeg
DSC_1257-01.jpeg
DSC_1262-01.jpeg
DSC_1256-01.jpeg
Will you be selling the TC4s??

Advertisement

TypeR_671

First Name
Anthony
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Thanks!
19x9.5 +38
No drop
Looks low because the winter wheels I'm trunk hahaha
What size are your tires? BTW, very nice choice and setup, I myself debating if I will drop.

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Civic Type R (SGP)
Country flag
Hey there all! New to this thread and am picking up my new 2021 Civic Type R tomorrow! Living in NJ means winters are pretty brutal so I don't see myself keeping the OEM wheels and tires for more than a month or so. What would you all suggest are the best tires for all season along with wheels that kind of look like the OEM's (since I love the look of them so much haha) My price range is around 2k to 2.5k for the tires and wheels together! Can't wait to pick up the car tomorrow 🥳

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Civic Type R (SGP)
Country flag
Hey there all! New to this thread and am picking up my new 2021 Civic Type R tomorrow! Living in NJ means winters are pretty brutal so I don't see myself keeping the OEM wheels and tires for more than a month or so. What would you all suggest are the best tires for all season along with wheels that kind of look like the OEM's (since I love the look of them so much haha) My price range is around 2k to 2.5k for the tires and wheels together! Can't wait to pick up the car tomorrow 🥳
Almost forgot to mention that I wanted to go down to 18's as per a recommendation from a Type R owner I met a few months ago while getting some coffee

Kiel

Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 CTR, 2000 Toyota Celica GTS
Country flag
Almost forgot to mention that I wanted to go down to 18's as per a recommendation from a Type R owner I met a few months ago while getting some coffee
iirc Motegi makes wheels that look similar to stock but they might be 19”. Still a better option than the factory wheels at any rate

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Civic Type R (SGP)
Country flag
iirc Motegi makes wheels that look similar to stock but they might be 19”. Still a better option than the factory wheels at any rate
Gotcha thanks! Just picked up the Type R today i’ll look into that 👍🏾

MrTuckers

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Type R SGP, 2008 CRV, 2006 Odyssey, 2014 Accord 9th Gen
Country flag
Has anyone bought wheels from these guys before? They're located in the Bay Area (CA). I can't confirm whether or not these guys are still in business and all their reviews are more than 1 year or more ago. No one has returned my emails but I have yet to give them a call.

Also something strange on their Ebay website- they sell wheels sets x4 (16 wheels total) at $3500 for 4 sets. I find that kind of odd for a shop to try and sell wheels in that amount.

Not sure if they went under because of the pandemic:

Speed Image USA
42329 Osgood Rd Unit C
Fremont, CA 94539

https://speedimageusa.3dcartstores.com/

MrTuckers

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Type R SGP, 2008 CRV, 2006 Odyssey, 2014 Accord 9th Gen
Country flag
Just haven't find the time to post them but yes i will be selling them soon.
Have you sold your wheels already? I placed an order for Advan TC-4s from Evasive Motosports the other day only to find-out that the lead time was 3-4 months and they gave me the option to cancel the order which I went ahead and did. In the process, I lost-out on the 15% discount they were running.

gclancer

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Type R Championship White
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Have you sold your wheels already? I placed an order for Advan TC-4s from Evasive Motosports the other day only to find-out that the lead time was 3-4 months and they gave me the option to cancel the order which I went ahead and did. In the process, I lost-out on the 15% discount they were running.
Yeah I just sold mine last week. I ordered another set of advan GT in metal black from system Motorsports, also 12 to 16 weeks wait. I will be selling my GT premium once new rims arrive in January hopefully.

Last edited:

romuhhhr

Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R-39517, 2014 Mazda 6
Country flag
Yeah I just sold mine last week. I ordered another set of advan GT in metal black from system Motorsports, also 12 to 16 weeks wait. I will be selling my GT premium once new rims arrive in January hopefully.
What!! Buying a new set again??

Advertisement

Advertisement