wallyinc

First Name
Wally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R , S2000 Powered ‘72 BMW 2002
Country flag
Three car seats would definitely fit, but there wouldn’t be a middle seatbelt to hold down/back the middle car seat. My kids are now 5 and (2) 4year olds and this seat conversion is still working well 👍
Sponsored

TheCanadian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Country flag
I’ll go look at my CTR after. I could we sworn there was an anchor in the back

wallyinc

First Name
Wally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R , S2000 Powered ‘72 BMW 2002
Country flag
I’ll go look at my CTR after. I could we sworn there was an anchor in the back
Oh… yes. There might be. I wanted to be able to sit the kids back there when they’re older as well and not have the center kid sit on a towel, and have her own seatbelt too.

This is my 3rd Honda usually have them for 10-12 years, so I was looking a bit long term for the seat swap too

Gadvan

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Nice mod but, in the case of an accident, you will be screwed. Why not buy a car that was meant for 5 people in the first place.

Mainly for people like me ..... Because a 3rd Kid happens and you wana keep your R
As far as seatbelt color Safety Restore actually offers services to change the belt out for whatever color you want. Thanks for the write up .... only downside i could see when i sold my 15 STi and picked up a wrecked 19 CTR I'm rebuilding. Been a long time Honda nut so coming back to the fold!! Well i do have my beater 03 accord and wife's 13 odyssey along side my Tundra
Sponsored

Last edited: