RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just did this for fun, i was bored at work. It's in no way official, just speculation based on what we know about the civic already, the current civic, and what honda has mentioned in various interviews. I based most of the standard equipment listed on the features for the current civic while moving a few things around based on Honda's promises of more standard equipment and such. Any speculation on what we might see, or would like to see that i may have missed?

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Trim Levels (Speculation) civic_trims
Sponsored

Emina

Threads
Reaction score
Wow really thorough speculation and well done. I thought I was looking at a real options list for a second. You sure you don't have any inside knowledge? ;)

martyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boring Accord family hauler
This is awesome. Like looking at a real spec sheet. Can you also show us what it looks like? :)

Really hope you're right about the rear wing spoiler being a stand alone option. Would hate to see it available just for the Si model for example. Speaking of Si, any speculation on that model?

OP
OP
RobbJK88

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks guys. I'm a graphic designer so little mock up sheets like this take no time. And like i said, most of the info i pulled from the current lists for the civics on honda's website with just a few tweaks here and there and a modest price increase across the board. I know it's missing some of the less important things, but i think i got all of the important stuff.

As for the Si, I will try and do a spec sheet for it later today if i get some time. There has been alot of talk about what engine it'll get. Keep the 2.4 N/A get a tuned up 1.5T or a detuned 2.0T from the type R. I can't really say which would be the best way to go.

I'll also try and do a sedan sheet which will be slightly different because it'll have the LX, and SE (Sport) trim levels. I can only assume honda would go with a more Accord like trim structure for the civics instead of keeping the exact same trims across the board for the coupe and sedan.

OP
OP
RobbJK88

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here is the Sedan sheet! Basically the same as the Coupe, LX loses some of what the Lx-S had. But the Se (Sport) gives some back.

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Trim Levels (Speculation) civic_trims_sedan

OP
OP
RobbJK88

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
And here is an Si Sheet

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Trim Levels (Speculation) civic_Trims_Si

JASMEET KINGRA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Civic Touring, 2015 Honda Accord, 2002 Toyota Corolla(winter beater), 2007 BMW 328i (fully custom)(first car)-sold 2 months ago because I'm waiting for the new SI or type R
This is my dream of what the si might become.

OP
OP
RobbJK88

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would love if they'd make it more widely accessible and offer the DCT from the ILX on the Si. I know alot of purists would hate it, but, i have a hard time driving manual effectively because im such a left hander. A DCT would really put the Si back up with the GTI (And it'd be about 2-3k cheaper)

OP
OP
RobbJK88

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Turns out my made up spec sheets leaked across to other civic forums. Now they think these are official spec sheets that got leaked somehow. I did the right thing and let them know i was the one that created them. I still amuses me though that they looked official enough to be considered real.

CaptK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV Crosstek
Turns out my made up spec sheets leaked across to other civic forums. Now they think these are official spec sheets that got leaked somehow. I did the right thing and let them know i was the one that created them. I still amuses me though that they looked official enough to be considered real.
LOL shows how good of a job you did. Will be interesting to see how accurate the actual specs are too :)

OP
OP
RobbJK88

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Turns out my spec sheets leaked further than just the 10thGen Civic Forum. Autoblog and another site both caught wind of them and had articles posted about "leaked pricing". I had no idea these would cause such an online uproar. Or that they didn't catch my spelling errors (didn't spell check before i posted them). That's bad reporting on their part, but still, i find it funny and a bit embarrassing my fun little side project got so much attention... So when is Honda going to call me to tell me they're suing me? haha.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Prelude Si
Country flag
Turns out my spec sheets leaked further than just the 10thGen Civic Forum. Autoblog and another site both caught wind of them and had articles posted about "leaked pricing". I had no idea these would cause such an online uproar. Or that they didn't catch my spelling errors (didn't spell check before i posted them). That's bad reporting on their part, but still, i find it funny and a bit embarrassing my fun little side project got so much attention... So when is Honda going to call me to tell me they're suing me? haha.
Spell check wouldn't have caught your misspelling of "breaks". Did that make it onto the other sites also?

I hope you're right about the Si motor!

OP
OP
RobbJK88

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The entire spec sheets made it to the sites. Commenters were quick to point out spelling errors and the fact i didn't mention the 6 speed manual transmission. Some also doubted the credibility of the horsepower to EPA numbers (although i don't find them really that all far fetched.)

///Mookster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
The entire spec sheets made it to the sites. Commenters were quick to point out spelling errors and the fact i didn't mention the 6 speed manual transmission. Some also doubted the credibility of the horsepower to EPA numbers (although i don't find them really that all far fetched.)
Just shows you that the automotive blogs don't really check on stories/info much before posting :) And also how convincing your sheets were hah.
Sponsored