Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
If anyone has been wondering what is a good way to keep trash neat in this car I have found a good solution besides the old put a trash bag around the shifter Please see attached pictures and link, strap is secured through center console arm rest! Holds well and is easy to clean and hidden in a way! Link is posted below, just thought I would share in case anyone else has been trying to find a solution!

EPAuto Car Trash Can with Lid and Storage Pockets https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HYJ2YHN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_wGvZqefUkmUAu

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Trash Container solution A476AF10-83B9-4093-A5BC-2BA8D6B9E05B

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Trash Container solution C5A5DBA4-F02B-4F69-91F7-35098FCEE05F

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Trash Container solution 2EB1A538-80B0-4535-8CBC-84AAFE3D20A0

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
As a proud Si owner. Id hope the Si community would find the idea of a trashcan or accumulating trash in their Si to be bonkers.

I mean hell when i drove my 96 civic, i treated it how i treat my 18 Si. Like royalty.

civilian

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Anyone have a solution for cat litter? I’m tired of scooping the poo out of the passenger footwell once a week. Thanks.

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone have a solution for cat litter? I’m tired of scooping the poo out of the passenger footwell once a week. Thanks.
Once a week, huh? Sounds like you need a clapped out old beater. :p

OP
OP
Dimitron84

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
As a proud Si owner. Id hope the Si community would find the idea of a trashcan or accumulating trash in their Si to be bonkers.

I mean hell when i drove my 96 civic, i treated it how i treat my 18 Si. Like royalty.
Royalty.... it’s a civic, lol I do treat her to weekly baths and pampering. there are also 3 kids seats in the back so ya trash can was def a must have if I didn’t want juice boxes or snack bags on the floor. Plus I spend over 15 hours a week traveling in this car approx 40k miles a year so in 3 years time this car will have over 100k miles already. Practically living out of this car it does get emptied every gas station visit but in between I’m not shoving wrappers down my pants

Last edited:

NHWhite2019SI

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI sedan, 1997 Toyota 4Runner
Country flag
No eating or drinking (except water and it must be in a resealable container) is allowed in my SI or my wife’s CRV. Our son hates that rule but tough. We don’t want a mishap and end up with Coke on the floor or roof liner ( don’t ask....it’s happened).

OP
OP
Dimitron84

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
No eating or drinking (except water and it must be in a resealable container) is allowed in my SI or my wife’s CRV. Our son hates that rule but tough. We don’t want a mishap and end up with Coke on the floor or roof liner ( don’t ask....it’s happened).
Hahaha ya I get that, our other ride is a minivan lots of traveling eating out and on the road. Weathertech liners have save the floor many times! Now I just have learned how to get anything out of the floor or apolstry of the vehicle. Kick mats and car seat covers on the seats are def a must! 3 kids can mess up a car quickly!

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Am I the only one who cleans my car out daily? I truly hope no one is that lazy or dirty to need a trash can In there car.

OP
OP
Dimitron84

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Am I the only one who cleans my car out daily? I truly hope no one is that lazy or dirty to need a trash can In there car.
I ain't got time for that, work too much to care to clean out my car but every 3 days or so.
Sponsored