Civic Towing (Civic vs. Camaro vs. Jet ski)

johnNYYankee

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
I've been looking into the possibility of getting a jetski (and trailer) that weights roughly 1050lbs. I know that our cars aren't "rated" for this kind of task but I live in a flat area and manu people tow with there Civics in Europe.

Anyway I stumbled across this video today of a guy towing a Camaro and a jetski with his Civic. Pretty crazy!

I've been looking into the possibility of getting a jetski (and trailer) that weights roughly 1050lbs. I know that our cars aren't "rated" for this kind of task but I live in a flat area and manu people tow with there Civics in Europe.

Anyway I stumbled across this video today of a guy towing a Camaro and a jetski with his Civic. No idea what this guy is saying but this is pretty crazy!

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Towing (Civic vs. Camaro vs. Jet ski) Screenshot_20210320-220839_YouTube
Sponsored

Wickedsprint

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking
Country flag
I’m sure it would be fine. Easy starts and low speeds would be prudent. Those tow ratings have to cover all scenarios in US, Mountain grades in the hottest of summer and slippery snow of winter. I pulled a heavy Yamaha waverunner with a stickshift ranger 4-banger and it never had an issue dealing with a boat ramp.

Last edited: