First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
hey guys,

Wanted to show you my 2017 Sport Touring Hatch. I'm getting flamed and trolled by my friends as my last car was a 2016 M4 then a 2017 911, then I decided to drop out of the rat race and get something I could actually sustain if life throws me a curve ball. So far it's one of my favorite cars I've had. It feels more alive than the 911, as in more drama, more feeling, more harshness and more danger as it's less stable but makes for a more exciting experience. 911 was just way too safe and flat for me. The M4 was great, felt very alive but I lost the spark with BMW as I had cycled through too many of them over the years. This is my first Honda aside from some dirt bikes growing up. Fun to drive, fun to wax and polish and fun to mod! Driving this car around curves at 50mph is funner than the 911 taking turns at 80.

Mods:

Eibach Pro Kit Springs
TR Motorosports C4 wheels: 18x8 et35

*desperately want a front lip and rear deck lid lip!

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Sport Touring Build pics IMG_6454.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Sport Touring Build pics IMG_6455.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Sport Touring Build pics IMG_6456.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Sport Touring Build pics IMG_6457.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Sport Touring Build pics IMG_6458.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Sport Touring Build pics IMG_6459.PNG

Last edited:

BGM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK2
Looks amazing! Are you planning to remove the rear wiper?
Regards from Berlin :)

OP
OP

brandonanix

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
:crazy:Let me get this straight. You got rid of a new 911? What model did you have?

Am I dreaming?
This is correct! it was a 2017 911 Carrera. Fantastic every day car but ultimately it felt like a normal BMW335i type drive with a cool look. After a while, the payment didn't match up to the fun factor/satisfaction I was getting out of it so I started exploring other options like a GT350, M2 but always had my eye on the Civic Hatch. Went and drove it and loved everything about it for the price of the car and felt that the fun factor/satisfaction I would get for the Civic and its monthly payment was a better ratio than the 911.

Last edited:
First Name
Maria Calica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring and 2014 Toyota Corolla LE
hey guys,

Wanted to show you my 2017 Sport Touring Hatch. I'm getting flamed and trolled by my friends as my last car was a 2016 M4 then a 2017 911, then I decided to drop out of the rat race and get something I could actually sustain if life throws me a curve ball. So far it's one of my favorite cars I've had. It feels more alive than the 911, as in more drama, more feeling, more harshness and more danger as it's less stable but makes for a more exciting experience. 911 was just way too safe and flat for me. The M4 was great, felt very alive but I lost the spark with BMW as I had cycled through too many of them over the years. This is my first Honda aside from some dirt bikes growing up. Fun to drive, fun to wax and polish and fun to mod! Driving this car around curves at 50mph is funner than the 911 taking turns at 80.

Mods:

Eibach Pro Kit Springs
TR Motorosports C4 wheels: 18x8 et35

*desperately want a front lip and rear deck lid lip!

IMG_6454.PNG

IMG_6455.PNG

IMG_6456.PNG

IMG_6457.PNG

IMG_6458.PNG
View attachment 66295

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Sport Touring Build pics IMG_6255.JPG

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

mikeydon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda Accord V6 6 Speed Manual FULL BOLT ONS/DYNO TUNED (305whp), 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
just curious since you went with a sport touring and you obviously have the money, why in the world would you not get a type r?!?

CIVICSPORT

Doctor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Looks good man! I got out of that same kind of rat race a few years ago. Best thing I ever did.

glbg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sports Hatchback
Country flag
Clean and nice setup!

callmehandsum

First Name
Studmuffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si, BMW 540i, Chevy Spark EV, Civic LX
just curious since you went with a sport touring and you obviously have the money, why in the world would you not get a type r?!?
I probably shouldn't but I'm going to. Me thinks it's the $20k price differential.

Divisi0n

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Grey Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Not everyone is a fan of the huge wing and this is quite a bit cheaper. It's not always about money.
Sponsored