Civic Sport Touring Build pics

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
So far it's one of my favorite cars I've had. It feels more alive than the 911, as in more drama, more feeling, more harshness and more danger as it's less stable but makes for a more exciting experience. 911 was just way too safe and flat for me.
I keep telling myself that I want a 911 someday, but in the back of my mind, I wonder if I'll never get to wring one out enough to actually enjoy it.

And the funny thing is, my Sport Touring feels waaaay more civilized than my lightly-modded EP3 did.

Looks great. Nice choice of wheels, offset makes them look fatter than stock ever does. Great photos, too.
Sponsored

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Love the black on black look. Wow!

17Civ

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic 4D Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks nice!

17Civ

aquaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback EX HS (lunar silver)
Country flag
Wanted to show you my 2017 Sport Touring Hatch. I'm getting flamed and trolled by my friends as my last car was a 2016 M4 then a 2017 911, then I decided to drop out of the rat race and get something I could actually sustain if life throws me a curve ball. So far it's one of my favorite cars I've had. It feels more alive than the 911, as in more drama, more feeling, more harshness and more danger as it's less stable but makes for a more exciting experience. 911 was just way too safe and flat for me. The M4 was great, felt very alive but I lost the spark with BMW as I had cycled through too many of them over the years. This is my first Honda aside from some dirt bikes growing up. Fun to drive, fun to wax and polish and fun to mod! Driving this car around curves at 50mph is funner than the 911 taking turns at 80.
Bro... I'm in the same boat!
Except I still have my 2017 Carrera...and I still have the M4 itch, but never got one. Had a long history with BMW's though. I see you did Euro Delivery too. Respect.

mrlang12

First Name
johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatch sport touring
Country flag
hey guys,

Wanted to show you my 2017 Sport Touring Hatch. I'm getting flamed and trolled by my friends as my last car was a 2016 M4 then a 2017 911, then I decided to drop out of the rat race and get something I could actually sustain if life throws me a curve ball. So far it's one of my favorite cars I've had. It feels more alive than the 911, as in more drama, more feeling, more harshness and more danger as it's less stable but makes for a more exciting experience. 911 was just way too safe and flat for me. The M4 was great, felt very alive but I lost the spark with BMW as I had cycled through too many of them over the years. This is my first Honda aside from some dirt bikes growing up. Fun to drive, fun to wax and polish and fun to mod! Driving this car around curves at 50mph is funner than the 911 taking turns at 80.

Mods:

Eibach Pro Kit Springs
TR Motorosports C4 wheels: 18x8 et35

*desperately want a front lip and rear deck lid lip!

IMG_6454.PNG

IMG_6455.PNG

IMG_6456.PNG

IMG_6457.PNG

IMG_6458.PNG

IMG_6459.PNG
did you pinstripe the lip kit?

ramnj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice Civic and your not alone. I met two guys that did the same. One had an M4 and the other had an Audi. They just said those cars were not as much fun as they have found with their Civic.

I too came from BMW's and then Jeeps that I had rigged up for rock climbing. As I'm getting older, I wanted something that I could mod and enjoy.

aquaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback EX HS (lunar silver)
Country flag
Nice - I wish I had gone for the touring instead of the EX. I thought the Civic would serve me as a cheap and dirty daily driver, but I realized I'm having way too much fun with it. The leather seats would have raised it a class above.

kccy

K's
First Name
K's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
hey guys,

Mods:

Eibach Pro Kit Springs
TR Motorosports C4 wheels: 18x8 et35

*desperately want a front lip and rear deck lid lip!

IMG_6454.PNG

IMG_6455.PNG

IMG_6456.PNG

IMG_6457.PNG

IMG_6458.PNG

IMG_6459.PNG
Looks cool on black :thumbsup:

SDzx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X
Country flag
Hey Brandonanix, I love your car! I admit that when I first saw your car with the blacked out touring rims, that’s when I made my choice to get the civic. I also got a black on black sport touring and plan on doing some mods. I’m holding off until a make a dent in the payments, or at least when I’m closer to paying it off, but I love the civic. Had a 350z before and it was an incredible car, but the civic is just so much more practical. More room, rear seats, great mpg, anyways great work on the civic! It looks awesome!

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
Nice car bro!

Stenguyen1

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
when was wheels and springs consider as a "build" lmao.
wait let me make a thread for debadging the Civic emblems to call it my "build"
Sponsored