Yooribee

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Hey guys! this is my first post on this forum and my 7-month ownership of a 2019 Civic Si coupe!

I have a question, despite doing research I've been trying to source a Civic sport coupe rear diffuser to transfer onto my rear bumper as I want to add on the OEM Honda rear bumper spoiler to my car, but the OEM Si diffuser is an obvious interference. This is the sole reason I want to source a diffuser, however, I can't seem to find a part # to it, dealerships nearby me seem to be put off by providing me an answer as all they seem to care about is the VIN for a sports coupe which I don't have (despite me telling them I am aware that it's from a different trim). This leads me here, I want to ask if anyone here has the potential part number available or point me in the direction of where to check.

I've seemed to narrow it down to something along this number: 71502-TBA-A6, however when ordering a used part with this same number and on the part itself it seemed to be a sedan fit. A listing on eBay seems to show a coupe one (link to posting) with the part number above but I don't want to drop money to get a part that doesn't fit again LOL. I'm hoping someone on here has done it and might be willing to share some info.

Appreciate any help or info! : )

Pic of the diffuser im looking for below:
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Sport Coupe Rear Diffuser Part #? 1707622645166
Sponsored

Ducota

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si 2021 Accord Sport 2.0 2015 FiT Sport
Country flag
here's a link, correct part number web picture is generic. the Sport opening is smaller and will probable kiss the sides of the Si exhaust tip, I don't know if the tip holds enough heat to affect the lower valance. I plan on the Sport Sedan bumper on my Si 😜 I have the required parts minus the bumper

OP
OP
Yooribee

Yooribee

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
here's a link, correct part number web picture is generic. the Sport opening is smaller and will probable kiss the sides of the Si exhaust tip, I don't know if the tip holds enough heat to affect the lower valance. I plan on the Sport Sedan bumper on my Si 😜 I have the required parts minus the bumper
the link doesn't seem to have been linked haha, are you able to redo it and or send it somehow? Thanks!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Ducota

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si 2021 Accord Sport 2.0 2015 FiT Sport
Country flag
OP
OP
Yooribee

Yooribee

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
It should be 71502-TBG-A60 for the image you put.
Any online Honda shop should have that part. For example here:

The picture is generic like Ducota said but look at part #23 in the diagram.

https://www.hondapartsnow.com/genuine/honda~0~71502-tbg-a60.html

c8e602a0097269d944af693e4ce63cb8.png
😂 I forgot to attach the link with the generic picture

https://www.hondapartsnow.com/genuine/honda~0~71502-tbg-a60.html

Thank you guys for your information and input! Ill go an give it a shot to see if I get the right part LOL