Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
my car sounds like a Prius. With that said send me your PayPal info and I’ll get ya a money request ?
A Prius? Nah, more like a Corolla. :)

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Last edited:

xbbnx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, 2017 Si (past), 2015 Si (past)
Country flag
A couple of hours ago had a brand new CX5 on my ass driving super aggressively and seemingly trying to taunt me, we exited into a tight twisty road and I decided to gun it, the g-force and road holding was outstanding. I looked at my rear view mirror and his headlights were as big as a spec of dirt in the distance.

TheWindBlows

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si, 2012 Subaru impreza
Country flag
A couple of hours ago had a brand new CX5 on my ass driving super aggressively and seemingly trying to taunt me, we exited into a tight twisty road and I decided to gun it, the g-force and road holding was outstanding. I looked at my rear view mirror and his headlights were as big as a spec of dirt in the distance.
Driving technique is a very real factor. Like half a year ago a Corolla or Prius driver got pretty close behind me, so I sped up a bit as not to hold them up. I started to pull away from them and saw in the rear view mirror their tail end slide some and straighten out. Thing was I have driven that route just as quickly in a truck, so that wasn't really a win for the Civic. On the other hand there are roads I am too scared to test in this car, because it's silently held traction 10 mph (~15%) faster on stock sport all seasons than a mini cooper squealing with ultra high performance all seasons (DWS06s).

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man, I wish we had roads like that over here. Pretty sure I'd have to drive at least 5 hours to find those sort of roads. Looks so fun...
Sponsored