Civic Si Tires

aaaaah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Negotiate tires into the OTD price. I had my dealer install PS4S's and I couldn't be happier. Now I just need to decide on whether to get full snow tires or performance snows
Get full snow tyres. I ran a set of Conti's on my previous car (M235i) and never got stuck once. Someone bought the wheels from them so now I'm just vaguely looking for a cheapo set of 17" wheels to mount them on for this year.

I had PSS as my summer tyre and they did quite well in the cold weather for when you get that brief cold snap a month before or after winter.

Right now I'm looking to replace the Goodyears with Falken's because I can get them ludicrously cheap and the car needs more grip.
Sponsored

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has anybody tried the Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport tires?

From various test around here they always give 3 top name brands Michelin ,Goodyear and Continental.
Michelin either has the PS4 or PS4S ,Goodyear the Eagle F1 assymetric 5 or Eagle F1 Supersport
Continental the premiumcontact 6 or sportcontact 6 .
These are rated as UHP and UUHP tires .

All 3 brands are very very close in performance (atleast thats what the test say).
I first got my mind set on the Michelin PS4 tires but now i noticed the Goodyear Supersport and continental sportcontact 6 are much cheaper then the PS4S and even the PS4 tires.

I never used either brand i always used Yokohama tires or Kumho ,but seeing these brands are the best you can get for years now and Yokohama isn't anywhere in recent test.