San_gabriel

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic x SI coupe
Country flag
I recently started having some front end noise on my 2019 coupe si. When I drive out of my parking space and turn right there is a speed bump so my front right tire lifts up first and a get a pretty good creaking noise. Then follows through with the left. I have recently installed the white line anti lift kit, and sirimoto W brace and suspected it was the W brace because of the added stiffness to the chassis. I contacted the seller and they said they haven’t experienced noise issues. Now I’m thinking it might be the sway bar, either the bushings or the end links. I torque everything to spec after I install but maybe something wasn’t quite right. I have already ordered eibach front and rear sway bar with heim joint end links to replace the ball and socket stock ones. Hope it is that and nothing else. I’m going to be jacking up the car and checking it out but wanted some opinions. If that doesn’t fix it I may need to remove the W brace to see if it makes a difference.

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic SI suspension noise C5BCC1FC-0C3C-4A0A-BF1C-717CA839C35C
Sponsored

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
There is a common clunking noise that ive heard others complain about and I experienced on the 2016 LX i owned previous to my Si. I haven’t heard about any drive-ability issues related to it.

But yeah, normally you would associate that noise with an issue with end links.