Partial
Threads
Reaction score
Website
music.apple.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
lol it won't come with clear blinkers lol, and if this blue thing above my post is the si thats hideous

The_Fenix_2.0

Brett Bynes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 honda fit sport
Country flag
(Rant below.)
I don't know why everyone is hating on the rear bumper, and the idea of the integrated taillights/spoiler from the hatch being the sedan spoiler. After seeing both the hatch and sedan taillights up close, for the most part the main light assemblies are similar. It's the beginning edge of the light and the spoiler that would need a slight rethink.
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Sedan Rendered galleryLandscape-goaiqv-ImageCut-17-1151x768
But it's not like this is uncharted territory for Honda. For the 2013-2015 Si, both the sedan and coupe received spoilers not available on the standard car. Also the current Si coupe has a bespoke spoiler, not even available as an HFP option (yet.) I'm not saying this is set in stone, or that this is from a source, but it is possible.
(rant over).

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think when members see a big headline post sedan si 2018. We kinda expected something realistic or truthful. Imo, If Honda wanted the Si to look like the hatch? They would just have left the Sedan alone and produced a Hatch Si. Also in Civic Si latest history the sedan and coupe Si have different spoilers and bumpers. That being said the rear bumper and integrated spoiler looks like a cut and paste quicky. The obvious expected Si features are not pictured. Like the Si single ported exhaust tip, the I-vtec side sticker out of place to the Touring wheels. Honestly does the OP even have a clue? ;)

(Rant below.)
I don't know why everyone is hating on the rear bumper, and the idea of the integrated taillights/spoiler from the hatch being the sedan spoiler. After seeing both the hatch and sedan taillights up close, for the most part the main light assemblies are similar. It's the beginning edge of the light and the spoiler that would need a slight rethink.
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Sedan Rendered galleryLandscape-goaiqv-ImageCut-17-1151x768
But it's not like this is uncharted territory for Honda. For the 2013-2015 Si, both the sedan and coupe received spoilers not available on the standard car. Also the current Si coupe has a bespoke spoiler, not even available as an HFP option (yet.) I'm not saying this is set in stone, or that this is from a source, but it is possible.
(rant over).

Last edited:

TenGen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 6 Speed
I wish honda would actually add their ivtec technology on top of the vtc and that turbo. TKinda sucks that this will be the first si since 1989 to not have vtec.. Thats been the tradition honda as always held.

DrwMDvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic
Country flag
I wish honda would actually add their ivtec technology on top of the vtc and that turbo. TKinda sucks that this will be the first si since 1989 to not have vtec.. Thats been the tradition honda as always held.
I really think that Honda Engineers have found a very good reason not to include such technology. They aren't going to not include it for no reason..

Fg4Marko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8, 2019 Touring PWP Coupe
Country flag
Not gonna lie that sedan in white had me double take, i really really like the rear spoiler integration into the rear deck, very reminiscent of my Si coupe, the small splitter out front, black roof was cool, i just dont like the side skirts but that can be painted...the wheels have to GO.....but that isnt that big of deal. Lowering this will make it look great. I was never a sedan guy to be honest, but this could change my mind i think...

kritz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17Civic SI sedan
I love both my 8th and 9th sedans. Can't wait to see the new one in Red.

dawsonj87

First Name
Dawson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Civic EX Coupe, 2001 Honda CB250
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think with the Si wheels (which I believe are going to be an HFP option) having a smaller sidewall and I'm assuming lower suspension (like you could really see in the first coupe mule spy shots) it'll look great. The one thing I hate about my civic is the doors. It just looks so much better than a sedan. I always planned on buying a coupe, but if the Si gets the whole sedan thing right, I'll gladly opt for four doors. The renders look really good-- and if the finished product looks anything like these along with having the right wheels and exhaust, I might just have to buy a sedan.

phillyphan09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
Until yesterday, I never noticed that the Type-R has the integrated taillight spoiler like Si render. I guess it was hidden under the large spoiler. Now Im starting to really think the Si will get that. Fingers crossed for the taillight spoiler, black roof and black wheels.

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Type-R has the integrated taillight spoiler like Si render
It's the other way round. :) CTR has a spoiler like all the regular hatchbacks (which it naturally is), not "like the Si render". The Si render has the same (more or less) "regular hatchback" spoiler as well -- while being a sedan. (Which doesn't quite add up, and is highly unlikely to happen IMHO, as much as I like how it looks...)
Sponsored