haced

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's some renders of the Si sedan...

I'm curious to see what kind of modifications can be made to the 2016 Sedan to make it "sportier" like the SI. I've seen the 17' hatch grill been put into them, but I'm wondering about the skirts and exhaust <3

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
I have to say, that is a great looking render. I hope the final model looks similar to this. Not sure about the center dual exhaust though...seems like it could be a single large exit like on the Coupe Si prototype.

Phosky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Civic DX
Country flag
I doubt the rear valence will get those faux vents. The Si coupe doesn't have them and neither does the regular sedan.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
Ya, and while they look great it'd be nice to see renders done stretching the Si coupe prototype into a sedan.

The Si sedan will likely have the hatch front end but the rear is more likely to have the same overall shape as the current sedan with the bumper and exhaust from the Si prototype.

This is a photoshop hatchback tho.

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Kinda cool but it's not realistic. It should be called a DC4 Kev fantasy 2018 si? Huh???? Even saying that feels completely wrong. Like 2017 Civic Si Sedan sounds better. 2018? Felt like Honda kicked me in the nards again. Lol

So here is what is wrong.

1. Black roof
2. Touring 17" wheels
3. Hatch bumper
4. Sport exhaust tips
5. Wrong spoiler
6. I-vtec
7. only 3 basic colors

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, Pilot, Tacoma, TSX
Put the Dual Clutch from the Acura in this and they will get a lot more sales. I would be one of them. The ILX auto is super slick and in the Si you would have a clear winner over a CVT. Audi was one of the first to use CVTs in their cars and they completely gone away from them, but they did have lots of problems compared to the Honda version. Sorry, people, but I shifted for years and the autos are just too good now.

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love this back end:love:
I hope chinese aftermarket companies will see this renderings and create a similar bodykit, since we are not going to get the real SI
Sponsored