civic si pricing difference.

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT Premium
Country flag
Why are you still here then. Go compare your dick size around in the ford forums.
:popcorn:

Everyone going to get fat with all the popcorn we are eating lmao
Sponsored

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory, 2020 CRV EX-L Crystal Black Pearl/Grey
Country flag
:coffee:

Good grief! I thought (most of us?) are here because we like Civics, gets boring when things get this far off topic, besides, I can't eat popcorn.

jason510

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I just bought a 2019 Si this weekend. I don't understand the comparison because I didn't buy the Si for the features. I bought it because I wanted a fun car to drive. For me it's like wanting a soda versus a Gatorade. One makes you burp, the other gives you energy...or something like that.

I haven't driven a stick in six years but was surprised it came back to me like it was yesterday when I test drove it.

Bye the way, when I was 16, my dad made me learn how to drive stick for safety reasons in case I ever had to drive someone home from a party because they were drinking. It actually came in handy a few times. My kids (11 &9) have never ridden in a car with a MT so they are really perplexed at what I'm now doing in the drivers seat.