First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hooked up a friend with the Whiteline Springs, and I'll have them on my Si next month as well. Reverting back to stock dampers from current K-tuned Coilovers setup as I want a more compliant ride :)

0.8" / 20mmdrop, installed in less than an hour by my tech who's done all the work on my car. Was happy to see that alignment was dialed back to spec without requiring a Camber Kit, and that the bump stops didn't need to be trimmed as they did with my H&R Springs when I was running those two years ago.

IMG_20200526_221825_131.jpg

IMG_20200526_214755.jpg

IMG_20200526_214959.jpg

IMG_20200526_215124.jpg
IMG_20200526_215444.jpg

IMG_20200526_215335.jpg
IMG_20200526_215533.jpg

IMG_20200526_185951.jpg
IMG_20200526_185804.jpg

NOTE: the Whiteline stamp on the springs is not directional, this has confused some forum members as I've seen in the past especially when it comes to the Rear Springs. When you look at the rubber bushings below, it's very easy to see which side the top and bottom bushings go on as the larger end on the coil will accommodate the larger bushing, and smaller end accommodates the smaller bushing.

IMG_20200526_185610.jpg
IMG_20200526_185646.jpg
IMG_20200526_185654.jpg
how do they ride?

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
nice i do wonder if its to soft for my liking thou a rough ride aint to bad for me as long as its stiff lol
My H&R were too soft and too low, I was riding on my fenders pretty much at AutoX, hence I went with K-tuned Coilovers a year ago. Now I'm dialing back a little as I'm returning to Whiteline Springs which are stiffer than the H&R's, but I also have the following waiting to be installed that will more than make up for the trade:

Spoon Rigid Collars
SPC Lower Adjutable Ball Joints
Ultra Racing 3-point mid-brace
Whiteline 27mm Front Sway Bar
Whiteline Front End Links
Whiteline Anti Lift Kit
Whiteline 26mm Rear Sway Bar Kit
Whiteline Rear End Links
Whiteline Rear Toe Arms

Pretty much nothing more left to do for suspension, you can see my build thread linked below for what's done already :)

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My H&R were too soft and too low, I was riding on my fenders pretty much at AutoX, hence I went with K-tuned Coilovers a year ago. Now I'm dialing back a little as I'm returning to Whiteline Springs which are stiffer than the H&R's, but I also have the following waiting to be installed that will more than make up for the trade:

Spoon Rigid Collars
SPC Lower Adjutable Ball Joints
Ultra Racing 3-point mid-brace
Whiteline 27mm Front Sway Bar
Whiteline Front End Links
Whiteline Anti Lift Kit
Whiteline 26mm Rear Sway Bar Kit
Whiteline Rear End Links
Whiteline Rear Toe Arms

Pretty much nothing more left to do for suspension, you can see my build thread linked below for what's done already :)
got a lot going on man lol

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Country flag
@CanadiaegeanBlue I like the suble drop on that black coupe! I really wanted to give the Whiteline springs a try, but read a lot of negative feedback on this forum... Ended up ordering the Ktuned springs and a Progress 22.2mm RSB yesterday ?
Let us know how it goes with those ktuned springs. Very interested in those with around 20% stiffer rates than stock and a mild drop. I like the the Swift springs too but I think they would be a bit too stiff for my daily driver needs.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
got a lot going on man lol
I'm grateful that I am in a position to be able to afford the items, test options, and have the enthusiasm to to share my findings :)

@CanadiaegeanBlue I like the suble drop on that black coupe! I really wanted to give the Whiteline springs a try, but read a lot of negative feedback on this forum... Ended up ordering the Ktuned springs and a Progress 22.2mm RSB yesterday ?
I did see what was posted, but my overall experience with Whiteline has been really good in the past with other cars too so here I am giving these a go. They were supposed to be on my car a while back, but I've been busy helping everyone else with parts that my car's been on the back-burner. Plus I'm waiting on the ACT Clutch to arrive late June so I can get it all done at once ?

Not to get off-topic, but I will have access to 4 different clutches (retrofit, ACT, Exedy, stock) next month and will share my findings objectively on those as well with pictures, and impressions. ACT will end up in my car, @Thusee will take the retrofit, and then we both drive each other's cars and compare notes. Exedy and Stock are just surplus laying around so why not lol

Last edited:

Thusee

First Name
Thusee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm grateful that I am in a position to be able to afford the items, test options, and have the enthusiasm to to share my findings :)

I did see what was posted, but my overall experience with Whiteline has been really good in the past with other cars too so here I am giving these a go. They were supposed to be on my car a while back, but I've been busy helping everyone else with parts that my car's been on the back-burner. Plus I'm waiting on the ACT Clutch mid-late to arrive so I can get it all done at once ?

Not to get off-topic, but I will have access to 4 different clutches (retrofit, ACT, Exedy, stock) next month and will share my findings objectively on those as well with pictures, and impressions. ACT will end up in my car, @Thusee will take the retrofit, and then we both drive each other's cars and compare notes. Exedy and Stock are just surplus laying around so why not lol

Yep!!! Can't wait hopefuly it goes in this weekend haha!

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I did see what was posted, but my overall experience with Whiteline has been really good in the past with other cars too so here I am giving these a go. They were supposed to be on my car a while back, but I've been busy helping everyone else with parts that my car's been on the back-burner. Plus I'm waiting on the ACT Clutch to arrive late June so I can get it all done at once ?

i gotcha also are you the one that runs unity performance by chance?

i saw the black car you just showed me on unity performances instagram lol

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yep!!! Can't wait hopefuly it goes in this weekend haha!
man your profile pic makes me jelly i tried finding a road like that during fall for awhile but i couldnt find anything local to where i live lol

LampRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Anyone running Skunk2 springs on a SI, its between them or D2 springs. Also which do you think will offer more performance?

Thusee

First Name
Thusee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
man your profile pic makes me jelly i tried finding a road like that during fall for awhile but i couldnt find anything local to where i live lol
I just looked for side streets where it goes nowhere to a dead end. Best places are outside the city. Then kicked all the leaves to the street to cover it.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just looked for side streets where it goes nowhere to a dead end. Best places are outside the city. Then kicked all the leaves to the street to cover it.
haha ya sadly in my small town side roads are normally gravel lol
Sponsored