Civic Si - Let's do some math on that 192 lb-ft rating

jpmelfi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR #706, 07 S2k
Country flag
Thank you for your concern. I'm talking about 2013 M3 with 20k miles. The sorted out last model year with CPO warranty. 7 year/ 100,000 bumper to bumper . $50 deductible even for an new engine. Honda warranty on the other hand, they want to charge my friend's 15 Si dead battery 's labor, his car only has 5k miles.

I don't blame you for not having luxury car knowledge . Perhaps you should learn more about European cars before talking to a guy from used BMW dealership.
And I don't blame you for assuming you know anything about what I know. Based on everything you post on this forum, your response was expected. The only way that car is ever a smart purchase is if you have a bumper to bumper warranty. You of all people should know this being a used bmw salesman. The engine is brilliant, but it was designed poorly and everyone knows this.

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Nissan Altima, 2004 BMW M3
Country flag
And I don't blame you for assuming you know anything about what I know. Based on everything you post on this forum, your response was expected. The only way that car is ever a smart purchase is if you have a bumper to bumper warranty. You of all people should know this being a used bmw salesman. The engine is brilliant, but it was designed poorly and everyone knows this.
Wow you must have studied my posts. Good job. This "poorly designed" car happens to be one of the most popular track car. Not everyone concerns repairs anyway, and Honda isn't really that reliable, check the new car quality ranking now you'll see Honda is worst then BMWs nowadays. Can't really call a car reliable after the life cycle for any brands.

Why not replace your car with a bicycle if you all you want is reliability?

jpmelfi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR #706, 07 S2k
Country flag
Wow you must have studied my posts. Good job. This "poorly designed" car happens to be one of the most popular track car. Not everyone concerns repairs anyway, and Honda isn't really that reliable, check the new car quality ranking now you'll see Honda is worst then BMWs nowadays. Can't really call a car reliable after the life cycle for any brands.
Not a poorly designed car, just poorly designed engine. I have an issue with a car that is 60+ grand that has the issues that it does. It is a popular track car, but it also isn't a car you can buy and take straight to the track without worries, brakes are a bit of an issue, and oil temps are a problem. I truly do appreciate what the e90 m3s are. For the longest time I considered buying one, but the positives don't outweigh the negatives in my eyes.

pukemon

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 DBP Civic SI

Why not replace your car with a bicycle if you all you want is reliability?
derp. derp. derp. that car has probably made many a poorman.
Sponsored