Civic Si HFP comes with 2 sets of mags?

J1811

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI
Country flag
Hi,

I bought a 2018 Civic Si HFP brand new in Canada.

I was just wondering if the car was supposed to come with 2 sets of mags. Both HFP and Si mags. I’ve heard of someone nearby getting two sets but I have not.

Also wondering if they are supposed to come with black lugs instead of silver like I have.

Thanks
Sponsored

Verdingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si HFP, infiniti Q60S
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si HFP comes with 2 sets of mags? Screenshot_20190304-213936_Photos
Mine came with only the HFP Mags and chrome lugs with locking lugs.

Last edited:

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My understanding is that HFP is a trim level in Canada, and if that is the case, I would NOT expect two sets of wheels.

On the flip side, if you purchased an Si in America and paid extra for the HFP upgrade, I can see one ending up with both sets of wheels.

ExVTEC

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
I'm in Ohio and am considering an Si. I also want the hfp package and was wondering the same. To me it seems logical that the buyer should get both sets. You don't get any credit for the OEM wheels and the HFP package isn't cheap.

Verdingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si HFP, infiniti Q60S
Country flag
Hfp with the original order = no Si wheels since it is an upgraded wheel package at the point of purchase.
Buy an si drive it off the lot and come back the next week and add the hfp package = keep the Si wheels because you already paid for them with the original purchase. The Hfp wheels will then be considered as part of the hfp package you are purchasing and you keep both sets.you should get the original dampers as well.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
In either case though, it's a dealer installed package and you don't get a discount if they keep the wheels and dampers, correct?

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
I briefly looked into the HFP package and from my interpretation of it, it looked like the stock Si wheels/tires would be taken in during the HFP package install, and that was included already in the HFP price. So to me you would not be getting two sets of things.

healtoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I bought my sedan with HFP from Classic Honda. They kept the Si skirts, rims, suspension and brake items when they installed the HFP kit. The rims came with chrome nuts but the salesman threw me a set of black lock nuts a couple of weeks after pick up. They also left me 2 carpet mat sets and one rubber sets. Not sure if they forgot or were just extras. I don’t use the HFP mats however due to them getting dirty very quick.

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si HFP comes with 2 sets of mags? DF025642-49A8-45BF-8970-2AFCBE66544B

mofoD

First Name
D$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue '18 Si Coupe (Toy), White Orchid Pearl '16 Accord Touring V6 Coupe (Daily)
Country flag
I don’t use the HFP mats however due to them getting dirty very quick.

DF025642-49A8-45BF-8970-2AFCBE66544B.jpeg
its red carpet pretty much. i dont use my HFP mats either as its just for show (for pics or car meets). my friend dubbed them my "show mats".
Sponsored