jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
yeah 300$ in US but for me it was over 600$ (300$ parts, 150$internationall shipping and 155$ customs duties) :) for me it was "Must Have" part:)
like HFP floor mats and other Honda Access parts that i will show you later;)
Good call, I have the same setup in my Si! Install is not the funnest thing in the world to do but it looks good when finished. Here's pics of how mine turned out. I took a red paint marker to the stitching on the armrest like others have done to help it blend in with the with stitching on the seats. My only wish is that the HFP mats were a little more of a darker shade of red to match the seats and stitching.
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Coupe Poland - Imported from USA and Rebuilt in Poland PXL_20201001_124759947

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Coupe Poland - Imported from USA and Rebuilt in Poland PXL_20220105_145454927

Last edited:
OP
OP
infi

infi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FN2
Country flag
first look - and i was thinking"where did he get armrest with red stitchings" but than i saw your trick:) great idea with that red paint marker, i will do this too :) THX. (btw do you remember what exact marker did you use?)

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Yea those floor mats look off with bright red. I use weather tech. Although their laser scan mats have one problem which is that my foot rubbing against them when entering car since it's a low coupe. I drag my feet apparently and now left side near door isn't flush with floor. Also I have dented my seat getting in and out. You can feel metal on left side driver's seat in middle of left side near belly. I apparently jam my elbow into seat while hoisting myself out. Impression is bad but doesn't affect seat since in middle. I'm 6'3 and pretty much viking. It's amazing I even fit inside this car. Don't have best posture but if I practice then I'll be touching roof with head constantly. Fortunately I'm a lazy ass posture.

Last edited:

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So do cops just give you friendly warning if you ever get pulled over for speeding since you are a police officer?

OP
OP
infi

infi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FN2
Country flag
So do cops just give you friendly warning if you ever get pulled over for speeding since you are a police officer?
nope:) they dont have to:) beacouse im not speeding:) There are very strict road regulations in Poland, driving license is taken (for 3 months) for speeding. I got my last ticket over 16 years ago. (it was my first and the last one)
over 70% of drivers have dash cams and they send recordings to police, soo it is very risky to break road rules here:)

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Wow very strict! Did the Germans authoritarian rules run off on you guys? Jking... All those dash cams sounds like Russia. I'm a little interested in a dash cam but not too much.

I'm sure you can let loose a little in countryside or track at very least. Here in USA you can pretty much fly down county roads.

It's mad max style over here especially since pandemic started. I can be going 10-15 over and have to get over for someone that wants to go 20-30 mph over on highway. Usually I go quick to speed limit then cut it and stay around 5+ mph max of speed limit.

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How long did it take you to put that arm rest in and was the difficulty about a 2 or 3 out 5? I might line that up for after I replace my side markers.

Also if can type a quick list of parts/tools needed since I don't speak Polish. Almost sounds French to me but what do you expect from a typical American...

Last edited:
OP
OP
infi

infi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FN2
Country flag
How long did it take you to put that arm rest in and was the difficulty about a 2 or 3 out 5? I might line that up for after I replace my side markers.

Also if can type a quick list of parts/tools needed since I don't speak Polish. Almost sounds French to me but what do you expect from a typical American...
I would say that it is not difficult but very time consuming. If i had to do this as fast as i can it would take me about 40 minutes (now when i know what parts i need to remove etc)
but first time with reading the installation guide without any rush you need to have 2- 3 hours for this.

required tools:
10 mm open end wrench
ratchet
10 mm socket
diagonal cutters
IPA alcohol
scissors
drill bits 3/6/7/8/10 mm.

i will upload new movie with step by step installation guide.
but now (since 5 days) I take part in police training on the racetrack that's why there is no updates.

vtecr

First Name
FK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 GT-Spec Daily, EP3 Type-R, EP1 Project, EU7 Beater (+ others I care less about...)
Country flag
This is a great thread.
It's a shame the coupe wasn't sold in Europe. I really like the look of them and they would probably make a better Type-R with less doors and a stiffer chassis.

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So you went with slimer color. That's an interesting choice I'd say.

OP
OP
infi

infi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FN2
Country flag
Time for Si tag:) Work in progress:) now im making project for cnc/laser cutting machine and maybe tomorrow firs tag will be ready:) im trying to make it to look like the genuine FK8 tag
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Coupe Poland - Imported from USA and Rebuilt in Poland si-tak-tel

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Coupe Poland - Imported from USA and Rebuilt in Poland 277988459-376327711056995-9029162184105168454-n

Last edited:
OP
OP
infi

infi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FN2
Country flag
New gadget for my Civic Si Poland - Si center console badge/tag
now im creating new vector graphic design of Si Tag/Badge for our 10th gens.
what do you think about it, any changes in design?
I think that i will change the size od Civic (it will be 15% smaller in finall option, and the serial number will be larger (like in the genuine FK8 Type-R tag)
here is my vectorized concept graphic and first test product that i made today
If you any suggestions, questions pleas add comment.
More news at my fanpage Civic Si Poland
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Coupe Poland - Imported from USA and Rebuilt in Poland 20220901-142117

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Coupe Poland - Imported from USA and Rebuilt in Poland 20220901-142130

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Coupe Poland - Imported from USA and Rebuilt in Poland 20220901-143040

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Coupe Poland - Imported from USA and Rebuilt in Poland si-tak-tel