felixlennart

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Have you managed to enable the Polish reminder sounds yet (like seatbelt warning and parking brake reminder)?

The paths are hardcoded for each region, you either need to copy and overwrite the files in the 'USEnglish' directory or you can change the Region of your car to Europe:
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Coupe Poland - Imported from USA and Rebuilt in Poland 1671047865277

OP
OP
infi

infi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FN2
Country flag
OP
OP
infi

infi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FN2
Country flag
also new dedicated repleacement of lamp/led bulb for trunk space
Plug&play ,cost - 6$,
vocal in polish but you can clearly see the big difference between stock honda bulb and new LED one.

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
So, the civic door sills are just plug and play? There are already existing plug in ports under the dash? 🤔

OP
OP
infi

infi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FN2
Country flag
So, the civic door sills are just plug and play? There are already existing plug in ports under the dash? 🤔
yes, there is factory 6pin connector for all interior illumination accesories.

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
yes, there is factory 6pin connector for all interior illumination accesories.
That's really good to know! Does the passenger side have a long enough wire to reach? I'm guessing yes. How do you run it so it's hidden? Behind all the panels under the dash? I didn't see how you tucked all the wiring in the video. Maybe I missed it. Is it just one 6 pin connector or are several for multiple lighting accessories? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to be sure. Thanks.

OP
OP
infi

infi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FN2
Country flag
yes i run it under dashboard panels (over passanger lower dashboard panel, than behind
center console and than again over driver's dashboard lower panel and like you can see on the video on the left corner there is that 6pin connector (that is used by all interior illumination accesories) . and the wiring is very long so no worry about it.

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
yes i run it under dashboard panels (over passanger lower dashboard panel, than behind
center console and than again over driver's dashboard lower panel and like you can see on the video on the left corner there is that 6pin connector (that is used by all interior illumination accesories) . and the wiring is very long so no worry about it.
Ah yes. I found a diagram just now too showing that. Looks like a simple install. I had a door sill illumination kit for my Honda CR-Z too. It came like that as a dealer installed option. Look great. I may pick this up in the future. Thanks for the help! I like how this one is RED. Matches the Si's red theme.

keller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si coupe, 2021 SGP Type R
the difficult part was to change F to C degrees. it require to decode and flash eprom of AC module and gauge cluster memory.
This is soooo awesome. Can you share the broad steps and tools you needed to make it work?