infi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FN2
Country flag
from the engine parts - turbo was damaged -so i bought new biger hybrid turbo:) and 1 sensor on the front of engine was damaged too. other parts under the hood - turbo inlet pipe and intake elements were broken too. that's why i bought 27won turbo inlet pipe and 27won cai. (i had to import all parts from US, that's why it took me 3 months to rebuild this car.) and after that i have repaint whole car to have equal color paint on whole car body

Sorry for my english but i have learned it by myself.

Last edited:

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Turned a wrecked car into a masterpiece. Are you going to put an aftermarket exhaust on it?

OP
OP
infi

infi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FN2
Country flag
Turned a wrecked car into a masterpiece. Are you going to put an aftermarket exhaust on it?
generally i love the look of "hdmi" exhaust tip, soo at this moment i will not upgrade the exhaust, next stage is to reflash ecu and get 270-280hp with that new turbocharger, bigger IC and 27won intake parts. i will also mount new downpipe (decat)

OP
OP
infi

infi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FN2
Country flag
Can I see the build process on YouTube? Did you record the progress?
i have a lot of records from the rebuilindg process but i need to find a time to mount one longer movie clip.
Because i'm a cop i don't have a lot of free time;)

OP
OP
infi

infi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FN2
Country flag
first part of honda access:)

"Armrest illumination Kit"
Honda OE Parts :
08E16-TBA-100B (red illumination kit)
&
08U89-TXM-110 (deep black - armrest housing upgrade kit designed for red illumination kit)

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Coupe Poland - Imported from USA and Rebuilt in Poland led12

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Coupe Poland - Imported from USA and Rebuilt in Poland led

here is my video that shows all elements that you need to buy to install armrest illumination kit, i speak in polish on that movie but if you need any information just add a question on youtube and i will answer for it in english

tomorrow i will install that kit soo there will be more updates.

more news,photos. movies ----> : https://www.facebook.com/CivicSiPoland

Last edited:

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Damn that arm rest looks a lot better. Looks like it's about 300 for both parts in the states.

Uh oh a cop! You wouldn't of like my highway driving last night went a little heavy footed.

teletxt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK7 Sport EUDM
Country flag
How much did you pay for the 08E16-TBA-100B?

OP
OP
infi

infi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FN2
Country flag
Damn that arm rest looks a lot better. Looks like it's about 300 for both parts in the states.

Uh oh a cop! You wouldn't of like my highway driving last night went a little heavy footed.
yeah 300$ in US but for me it was over 600$ (300$ parts, 150$internationall shipping and 155$ customs duties) :) for me it was "Must Have" part:)
like HFP floor mats and other Honda Access parts that i will show you later;)

Last edited:

Froggy Bear

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT 1.5T
Country flag
Hi. this is my Si Coupe.
civic-si-poland.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/CivicSiPoland/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCizF8ZYTSc8PzyXtYBNDidg

I bought it on copart on the 22/11/2021 (Civic Si Coupe 2019.) and than it was imported to Poland
copart.jpg

It arrived in Poland in the 02/2022
20220128-102501-resized.jpg

20220128-100551-resized.jpg

Than i started to check what was damaged.(there was some bad news(like dead turbocharger, broken windscreen. fully damaged turbo inletpipe and airfilter box.. and many other small thing that i did not expect that )
So i ordered all new parts new bigger hybrid turbocharger, new bigger FMIC intercooler , new full led Vland headlight, new front typer style fenders,bumper,hood, side skirts, rear spoiler and rear bumper lip:) new steering wheel with new FK8 airbag:, new 27Won inlet pipe with airbox and many other factory new parts)

20220414-142205.jpg

20220603-150336.jpg

20220603-150353.jpg

20220603-150400.jpg

x1.jpg

in next days i will update this thread with more photos and movies that show rebuilding process and all imported parts.

all news and updates are allways presented first on my facebook fanpage :
https://www.facebook.com/CivicSiPoland/
My wife is from Southern Poland so I frequent there too visit family. I saw a Sport Civic similar to mine in a car shop being worked on. Was so rare too see this model out there. I am happy to see more out there. Since working on this car I also found that some parts on this car are actually made in Poland, which are the shocks. If you are in Southern Poland maybe I will come take a look one day!

Here is my Civic also:
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Coupe Poland - Imported from USA and Rebuilt in Poland 20170501_171848

OP
OP
infi

infi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FN2
Country flag
My wife is from Southern Poland so I frequent there too visit family. I saw a Sport Civic similar to mine in a car shop being worked on. Was so rare too see this model out there. I am happy to see more out there. Since working on this car I also found that some parts on this car are actually made in Poland, which are the shocks. If you are in Southern Poland maybe I will come take a look one day!

Here is my Civic also:
20170501_171848.jpg
im from central Poland - Ciechocinek (the oldest town in whole Europe with historical graduation towers)
i know that many parts for Honda are made in poland;) even 5 kilometers from my town there is a company that makes OEM rubber floor mats for Honda/BMW/Toyota/Mercedes/Audi :)

teletxt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK7 Sport EUDM
Country flag
As far as I know the rear lights were made in Hungary.
Sponsored