First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As a quick update, it does bang when it hits the rev limiter, especially if you've got a higher boost tune on. With rev hang on there's a lot more lovely crackles every time letting off the throttle that I didn't notice at first because I had rev hang turned off. I'll include both rev hang on and off and different boost levels in the clips as well.
Sponsored

Hajidub

Honda driver, vintage stereo enthusiast
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic YES
Country flag
Wow the exhaust routing on the coupe looks way bendier than my sedan.

OP
OP

shibles

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have about half the clips together but progress has slowed because my camera keeps making a weird clicking sound when I'm driving that messes with the audio. I think I need to make my setup a little more secure and vibrate less and I can get the last clips over the next few days. Expect the full video by this weekend :thumbsup:

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I have about half the clips together but progress has slowed because my camera keeps making a weird clicking sound when I'm driving that messes with the audio. I think I need to make my setup a little more secure and vibrate less and I can get the last clips over the next few days. Expect the full video by this weekend :thumbsup:
Just got my exhaust today! Super excited to install!

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Borla 0B607A5B-C5BF-409D-ABC4-E58DBFED3730

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Borla 9FAB4A46-AA6C-4DEA-89BE-3A8081E5523B

JaviXGen

First Name
Javi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
i want to buy one but there are no real user clips of the exhaust. I want to see clips from people who have bought the product already lol.

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
i want to buy one but there are no real user clips of the exhaust. I want to see clips from people who have bought the product already lol.
I’ll be happy to post some as soon as I install it. I know shibles said he’ll be posting some this weekend.

zhendexing

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Polished looks nice! I had a hard time deciding on which one to get. I think matte black finish is a bit more low key.
Less maintenance with Matte black tips I think, but I prefer polished look. It would be nice if they offered polished black similar to the awe one. I also think these polished tips would look nice on your silver si. Anyway, I’ll be installing it in a lil bit. When you gonna have yours installed?

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Less maintenance with Matte black tips I think, but I prefer polished look. It would be nice if they offered polished black similar to the awe one. I also think these polished tips would look nice on your silver si. Anyway, I’ll be installing it in a lil bit. When you gonna have yours installed?
Polished black would look nice!

This Sunday. I have my dad coming over to help me get it installed. I tried filming a sound clip of the sound of the stock exhaust but the video sucks. The sound cuts out throughout the clip. Going to try again, later. Hopefully it’s not the camera on these IPhones that are unable to capture the sound clearly.

Post your thoughts once you install it. See what you think of it. Shibles pumped me up about this exhaust lol
Sponsored

Last edited: