Civic Si amp location and wiring diagram?

7Ghost_2Alienz_GenXX

First Name
Karo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20XIX Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My center and all rears are still powered by the factory amp, so I don't see why not.
So as long as the amp is in connected in series it should add more RMS to all the components in the car nice ?? im gonna order this one https://www.ebay.com/itm/323914899122. Can i just use these TICONN T-Tap Wire Connector to bounce speaker wires off one amp and just use 16guage wiring to tap into the new amp right?
Sponsored

IByrdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Si Sedan
Country flag
Nothing in depth, but I went to a junkyard and found a newer honda with a premium amp got the pigtail and the connector thats soldered to the board and made my harness from that. One side goes in the amp, one side goes the the dash harness and one side goes back to the LC6i.

All that just so I can go back to stock with ease when I end up selling the car.

The harness isn't necessary by any means, I just dont like making permanent wiring alterations in my cars.

2.jpg
Do you have a part number for this? I'm curious if I can just buy one off ebay or from a honda OEM parts site.

Also, I thought the SI's radio just went to the amp via SPDIF?

EP3R-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MR/MGM CB500F, 2018 WOP Si Sedan
Country flag
Do you have a part number for this? I'm curious if I can just buy one off ebay or from a honda OEM parts site.

Also, I thought the SI's radio just went to the amp via SPDIF?
There is no part number. Honda doesn't sell just the connector and the company that they source them from (JAE) doesn't either, it's a proprietatry connector just for Honda. That's why I had to create this from a junkyard amp.
Sponsored