Civic Si amp location and wiring diagram?

jakabony

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone have a specific location for the audio amp in the Si sedan? Also looking for a wiring diagram of the connectors. I’m kicking around the idea of an amp for the highs. If anyone has done this, I’d be curious to know the setup. I assume I need a 5 channel LOC, but all 5 channel aftermarket amps are 4 channel with a sub output. I want to just drive the 4 components and the center channel. I already have a separate sub setup. Any help is appreciated.

My ideal setup would be a wiring harness similar to an aftermarket radio harness that has the pin outs you can tie right into an LOC. I haven’t been able to find anything aftermarket for that yet.
Sponsored

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
dayton audio dsp 408 is somthing i think i'm going to use with the above pin outs. unless i hear something about them before hand.
i think it does every thing but adjust it self. still a while before audio mods begin.

7Ghost_2Alienz_GenXX

First Name
Karo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20XIX Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Quick question: if i replace the factory amp can is there an aftermarket harness so i can connect the oem harness to a better bigger amp?

EP3R-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MR/MGM CB500F, 2018 WOP Si Sedan
Country flag
Is there a schematic on how? Thats what I’ll probably have to do the current amp is too weak for my current upgrades
It's pretty straightforward, just take the outputs from the stock amp in the passenger kick panel and feed them to the device of your choice. On my setup, I made a harness that goes in between the stock amp and dash harness so I didn't have to alter any factory wiring. It pulls signal from the front tweeters, front mids, center and sub channels and goes to a summing device and then to a 5 channel amp.

7Ghost_2Alienz_GenXX

First Name
Karo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20XIX Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's pretty straightforward, just take the outputs from the stock amp in the passenger kick panel and feed them to the device of your choice. On my setup, I made a harness that goes in between the stock amp and dash harness so I didn't have to alter any factory wiring. It pulls signal from the front tweeters, front mids, center and sub channels and goes to a summing device and then to a 5 channel amp.
You got pics on how you did it

EP3R-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You got pics on how you did it
Nothing in depth, but I went to a junkyard and found a newer honda with a premium amp got the pigtail and the connector thats soldered to the board and made my harness from that. One side goes in the amp, one side goes the the dash harness and one side goes back to the LC6i.

All that just so I can go back to stock with ease when I end up selling the car.

The harness isn't necessary by any means, I just dont like making permanent wiring alterations in my cars.

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si amp location and wiring diagram? 2

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si amp location and wiring diagram? IMG_0196~photo.JPG

7Ghost_2Alienz_GenXX

First Name
Karo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20XIX Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im a neat freak also ??? im gonna check my local JY or even buy them from honda same color code as my car s wiring. I like how you did your set up

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si amp location and wiring diagram? 1138271A-C921-4135-8487-07CD375CDB03

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si amp location and wiring diagram? E04A059A-50A3-4992-A134-A795C7A1C13F

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si amp location and wiring diagram? 63E3C273-F236-4BCA-82D7-DDB355B404FD

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si amp location and wiring diagram? 3AD1FF57-A6E6-4AA3-89F6-742048ED8471

7Ghost_2Alienz_GenXX

First Name
Karo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20XIX Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nothing in depth, but I went to a junkyard and found a newer honda with a premium amp got the pigtail and the connector thats soldered to the board and made my harness from that. One side goes in the amp, one side goes the the dash harness and one side goes back to the LC6i.

All that just so I can go back to stock with ease when I end up selling the car.

The harness isn't necessary by any means, I just dont like making permanent wiring alterations in my cars.

2.jpg

IMG_0196~photo.JPG
I have a loc for my subs i want to do what you did to all my door tweeters and center speakers only. Do you think bouncing it off the oem amp will do the trick?

EP3R-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have a loc for my subs i want to do what you did to all my door tweeters and center speakers only. Do you think bouncing it off the oem amp will do the trick?
My center and all rears are still powered by the factory amp, so I don't see why not.
Sponsored