• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Texas Civic si aftermarket parts

Geronimo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 civic si
Country flag
Selling my plm 3 inch catless dp and front pipe together..... sold
K tuner v 1.2 asking 400 OBO
GREDDY sp exhaust for sedan prob on car 5k miles asking 500 plus your stock catback! I’m in Dfw area! Need ASAP
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Geronimo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 civic si
Country flag
Sold down pipe and front pipe!
got k tuner still k tuner also has a MAPerformance tune and
A tsp I’d give you

OP
OP

Geronimo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 civic si
Country flag
Still have the plm catless dp and fp 250 now
K tuner 300 and it’s yours someone take this

fk7blue

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
Check your pms

OP
OP

Geronimo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 civic si
Country flag
Still for sale k tuner almost gone

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic si aftermarket parts 00303156-65B2-4C4B-877B-B8A15297FACE

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic si aftermarket parts 95AA7544-34BB-4821-A384-4C769039C1EF

NoobMaster69

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Interested in PLM downpipe and front pipe. I have my full stock exhaust with almost no miles on it too if you want that
Sponsored