• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Civic SI 10th Gen Partout! Tons of Parts!

jdmblood

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
Selling a few parts off my 10th gen si as I upgraded to a Type R. Prices do not include paypal fee or shipping. At work so dont have pictures of everything but message me and we can work something out once I get home.

-Ktuner V1.2 $OLD
Brand new in box never opened or used.

-Skunk 2 lowering springs $OLD
Installed on the car for about 3000 miles. Rode great and drop was not too drastic. Not sure if Im willing to ship these.

-Eibach Rear Sway Bar $OLD
Installed on the car for 1000 miles before removed. Will include all hardware and bushings as if buying brand new.

-Gloc Racing Brake Pads (only used for one track day) $300
Only used for one track day and had to order directly from GLOC for a pricey amount. Great for track use as there was no fade and incredible stopping power.

-OEM Honda rear brake pads $40
Ordered these to replace worn pads on the car but traded it in before that time came. Brand new in box.

-Gram Lights 57CR $OLD
17x9 +38 5x114.3 gloss black
Only on the car for about 3k miles. Have falken azenis rt615k+ on them with good life. Local pickup only in Miami Fl.

Dont check the forums that often so better to reach me through text.

Fernando X Dahbura
Sponsored

Last edited:

samaximuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Passat
Country flag
Are you in Miami?

Selling a few parts off my 10th gen si as I upgraded to a Type R. Prices do not include paypal fee or shipping. At work so dont have pictures of everything but message me and we can work something out once I get home.

-Ktuner V1.2 $400
Brand new in box never opened or used.

-Eibach Rear Sway Bar $100
Installed on the car for 1000 miles before removed. Will include all hardware and bushings as if buying brand new.

-Gloc Racing Brake Pads (only used for one track day) $300
Only used for one track day and had to order directly from GLOC for a pricey amount. Great for track use as there was no fade and incredible stopping power.

-OEM Honda rear brake pads $40
Ordered these to replace worn pads ont he car but traded it in before that time came. Brand new in box.

-Gram Lights 57CR 17x9 +38 5x114.3 gloss black
Only on the car for about 3k miles. Have falken azenis rt615k+ on them with good life. Local pickup only in Miami Fl.

Dont check the forums that often so better to reach me through text.

Fernando X Dahbura

OP
OP
jdmblood

jdmblood

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
bump to the top!! hit me up people!

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
whats the version 1.2? can it be upgraded?

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
jdmblood

jdmblood

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
bump to the top

OP
OP
jdmblood

jdmblood

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
lowering springs sold

OP
OP
jdmblood

jdmblood

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
price drop on the wheels

OP
OP
jdmblood

jdmblood

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
only got the brake pads left guys! scoop these up!
Sponsored