First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hey bud,

My dad owns a Golf R and my family is a big Audi fam. I would love to get more information on how i can set something up for me, my father and my uncle!
That's funny so does my dad, 2015, they aren't picky about what cars people bring to the group unlike some others i've heard of. Ill DM you the info, feel free to call him with any questions and im sending you the NEQ website and the event registration website as well.
Sponsored

L-Dragon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R #32686
Country flag
Welcome to the club! I work in Henrietta so you may see my 2019 ABM Type R around!
I haven't seen any Type Rs in the Rochester area at all, but I work remote full-time, so I'm not out and about everyday.

DatBoiRic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX sedan 6SPD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I haven't seen any Type Rs in the Rochester area at all, but I work remote full-time, so I'm not out and about everyday.
Swing by Titan Motorworks, my civic is parked out front white bright white wheels, my name is Ricardo i work the front desk!

L-Dragon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Swing by Titan Motorworks, my civic is parked out front white bright white wheels, my name is Ricardo i work the front desk!
Oh cool. I was looking around for places to potentially get tints and potentially ceramic coatings.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tinting? Check this: https://www.groupon.com/deals/the-tint-shop-4

$100 for four windows at the tint shop in Henny. Not sure on quality of work in person, as I've been meaning to get over there and use this for myself. However, I'm waiting on a collision repair - they have to swap the door. Not the time to tint lol.

DatBoiRic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX sedan 6SPD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tinting? Check this: https://www.groupon.com/deals/the-tint-shop-4

$100 for four windows at the tint shop in Henny. Not sure on quality of work in person, as I've been meaning to get over there and use this for myself. However, I'm waiting on a collision repair - they have to swap the door. Not the time to tint lol.
That Groupon for tint is a solid deal! The Tint Shop has never done me wrong, i had brought all my cars there in the past before i started working at Titan. If you can get that deal through them i'd say go right ahead!
We do also offer tint, although more expensive. We use XPEL, and have XPEL trained technicians who have been applying film for +20 years. I'd say the main difference between us and tint shop is the quality of the job, the quality of the prep for the job, and the experience you will have.

Ceramic coatings i could go on for ever about, seriously if you are interested swing on by whenever works for you. I'll give you a tour of the shop and show you what we do!

- Ricardo

blackhawk867

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #21436
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That Groupon for tint is a solid deal! The Tint Shop has never done me wrong, i had brought all my cars there in the past before i started working at Titan. If you can get that deal through them i'd say go right ahead!
We do also offer tint, although more expensive. We use XPEL, and have XPEL trained technicians who have been applying film for +20 years. I'd say the main difference between us and tint shop is the quality of the job, the quality of the prep for the job, and the experience you will have.

Ceramic coatings i could go on for ever about, seriously if you are interested swing on by whenever works for you. I'll give you a tour of the shop and show you what we do!

- Ricardo
I can't say anything about the tinting, but I can vouch for Titan when it comes to PPF and Ceramic coating. I had them do it for my Type R and it came out amazing, the car looked better than new. And now ~6 months later it's still holding up great.

Lpskate21

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe (FC3)
Country flag
Anyone near the WNY area specifically Buffalo? I've seen a few Si out and about but never get a chance to stop and be sociable.
I’m from the buffalo area! Black Si coupe with black rims maybe you’ve seen me?? Where you from in buffalo?

OP
OP
fg2kid

fg2kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 1991 Civic DX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m from the buffalo area! Black Si coupe with black rims maybe you’ve seen me?? Where you from in buffalo?
I'm usually hanging around the Amherst area driving like a grandpa lol. I've seen one black coupe in the area, I think it was in the Target plaza around November! Guy in his 20s maybe?

Lpskate21

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm usually hanging around the Amherst area driving like a grandpa lol. I've seen one black coupe in the area, I think it was in the Target plaza around November! Guy in his 20s maybe?
Haha probably me! I’m 30 but I’m also in the Amherst area/village of Williamsville area!

Lpskate21

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What color is your Si?

OP
OP
fg2kid

fg2kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 1991 Civic DX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Haha probably me! I’m 30 but I’m also in the Amherst area/village of Williamsville area!
Hell yeah man! Mine is yellow and I'm usually driving like a grandpa. There is another one driven by an older guy - that ain't me lol.

L-Dragon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Saw a black Si about an hour ago in Henrietta (Hylan Dr).
I was on the way back home and we thumbs-upped and waved.
Sponsored